No announcement yet.

Football Academy Inspection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never said Western Confed....that can be libelous and you did not take time to read what i wrote either it is obvious.

What the man said was the same people who were voting to lift the ban were the same ones who heard the evidence in the first place and some were on the trip to London where none of us were and these were the very same persons who had imposed the ban.

What new evidence have they heard since then to now be voting to lift the ban? Do you know or are you assuming investigations by Burrell had unearthed new evidence that maybe aliens had invaded his mind on the night and he wa snot in control of his behavior...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Free trips for hungry belly people have a way of making them see things differently, no?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

that is sad because they people are hungry because "termite invest their brains" .

I would care less for a trip if I can't defend my rights, but a guess some of us are different. These are the people who cost Jamaican football because they might vote to ban King again next week. Dem Wishy Washy.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Don't get angry Sickoo

What? Did i poke or pour salt in an open wound?

Don't get angry Sickoo.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Why nothing was said by Burrell when the site location was relocated. This seems like Jamaica interest wasn't takem into this consideration. We blame Boxhill but nobody didn't mention the playing field dilemma. It is only a issue now because of personal stake .

Comment

you really think nobody was listening to Burrell then? You woulda hear how him a fight Boxhill.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                Do you know or are you assuming investigations by Burrell had unearthed new evidence that maybe aliens had invaded his mind on the night and he wa snot in control of his behavior...
                Not aliens, Sickko, get with it! TERMITES!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thank God for Jesus!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh really buy the "playing field dilemma"? Yuh have no respect for the Chairman of the academy construction c'tee, Carvel Stewart? He only runs HVFC. Stay deh mek people tun yuh inna poppy show.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

All I will say is this. We have a repeat of the earlier era where people come on this board with a bunch of hearsey trying to bring down the Captain and the work he's doing. I really wonder if any of yu guys mean good to JA's football. I haven't seen anything positive said about anything Burrell did since he came back in office.
                      Burrell aranged games - To some people, it didn't make sense
                      Bora fired - Wrong move again...even though a boss must have the same goals as his employee and Bora's salary was higher than wat JA can afford
                      Academy - Reid made the statement about fields...Up to now I haven't seen any of it contested in the papers..I guess Burrell have influence over Gleaner & observer to.
                      So much that can be said. I'll tell you one thing. We know for sure we have a leader in the JFF because decisions are being made...whether we like them or not. And I bet you that Burrell will find money for the academy and it ill be completed during his stint...and I guess the detractors will still have something bad to say like the academy could have been better or something

Seriously man, come off a di negativity. Unuh nuh get nuh hearsey weh positive. The problem with some of us Jamaicans is thatwe always sit on the sidelines and criticize and badmind people cause dem a progress and dem is not wi frends. Why wi suh badmind. Jah know....Mi haffi guh mek Capelton roll out pon yah

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
                        I haven't seen anything positive said about anything Burrell did since he came back in office.
                        What are you talking about!?!? Haven't you heard the choir sing the praises of Burrell and his unanimous board since early November?!!?

Don't mind di one or two detractors. His supporters outnumber us...them by 2010 to 1 or 2! Chuss mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ok boss..how many times must I tell you to ease of the bad words sir? Nuh you same one claim you go church every sunday?
                          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

den yuh neva read about the nun? any DAT is EXACTLY why him haffi guh church EVERY sunday. on the other hand...i go once in a while!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Then we are going to hear that "the board has unanimously decided" that blah, blah, blah.
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X