RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allright massive now that Teafore Bennett has been....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allright massive now that Teafore Bennett has been....

officially dropped from the Reggae Boyz who are your top 4 strikers to make the run through qualifiers next year? - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

in my opinion teafore is better than fuller in the ntl uniforms. I like him more than most actually.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      in my opinion teafore is better than fuller in the ntl uniforms. I like him more than most actually.
      OJ speaking of big time strikers what about your boy O'Brien White at Connecticut? I was reading an ESPN article about UCONN and they said that White will be the best forward to come out of the NCAA since Damani Ralph. If memory serves me correctly he represents Canada. He would have been a nice one to keep an eye on if he had decided to rep the boyz. - T.K.

Comment

You do know he has played for U-20s before though, right?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          You do know he has played for U-20s before though, right?
          No I did not. Then why the fool fool announcers have me believing that he plays for Canada? Thanks for the info. - T.K.

Comment

Did he use drugs or steal something? Then he is Canadian. What's wrong with you, TK? Act like you know!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Did he use drugs or steal something? Then he is Canadian. What's wrong with you, TK? Act like you know!
              Is what yu saying Mo? Once him get him first DUI then he will be known as the Jamaican born O'Brien White? - T.K.

Comment

They often talk that he played for the Jamaican youth team on FSC.

The bwoy a gwaan good. The few times I saw him he wasn't that impressive but the figures telling a different tale. With him Akeem and Westman bwoy a 3 good college players that we have ready fi buss.

If I was Obrien I would go and sign up with Toronto now as they need strikers and they can pay as they already sell out fi 08 season.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  They often talk that he played for the Jamaican youth team on FSC.

The bwoy a gwaan good. The few times I saw him he wasn't that impressive but the figures telling a different tale. With him Akeem and Westman bwoy a 3 good college players that we have ready fi buss.

If I was Obrien I would go and sign up with Toronto now as they need strikers and they can pay as they already sell out fi 08 season.
                  Assuming Toronto has not given up their first round pick in the draft they will have the #1 pick. Everything I read has O'Brien White pegged as the top pick in next year's draft (january). It will be interesting. - T.K.

Comment

yeah interesting and the fact that they have some good young players in Wynn, and Adu and add a young scorer with speed and energy.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X