Xcuse, whey yuh dey? Trust me, that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xcuse, whey yuh dey? Trust me, that

Reading 3rd goal remind of that story of Moses parting the Red Sea. If that story is true, then Bobby Convey must feel like Moses to rahtid.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

LOL......I love seeing Liverpool and lose bad! X and de entiyah livafool crew fi hold dem cornas.....Dem fi focus pon Carling Cup and done because CL and EPL fi grown up side and dem still suckling.....- T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

No, you didn't mention the CL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Jealousy bwoy .Lazie this is the month we stamp our class , it all comes down to december whom will be in front by Janauary .

Nothing was lost this week but alot will be gained on the 16 and hence forth, Arsenal and Man U to fold on the weekend of the 16 and Liverpool to be on a roll from hence forth .

ROTATAION ROTATION ROTATION!
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Jealousy bwoy .Lazie this is the month we stamp our class , it all comes down to december whom will be in front by Janauary .

Nothing was lost this week but alot will be gained on the 16 and hence forth, Arsenal and Man U to fold on the weekend of the 16 and Liverpool to be on a roll from hence forth .

ROTATAION ROTATION ROTATION!
          Well, based on the article you posted, Reading game was the first step, hoping that defeating Manu on the 16th would put you ahead on goal difference. Now.... on the 16th, if unuh even score 10 goals .... where unuh gonna be?

Why would Manu be jealous of Liverpool? About to take over as leaders of the EPL, you're in 4th, could be 6th or 7th on the 16th. Already won the group to qualify for the next round of the CL, your team better start praying.

Again, why would Manu be envious of your little team?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X