Dont let FIFA fool fool you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont let FIFA fool fool you

Just before the world cup began FIFA came out with their world rankings.they ranked the USA.number 5 in the world and the check republic number 2 in the world. After I got up off the floor from laughing so much I wondered which planet the rankers came from. Immediately after the Americans heard the news; they declared Keller (the US. goalkeeper) the greatest keeper who has ever played the game, after my head stopped spinning around I reflected on how hurt some of the greatswould have felt had they heard this statement.

Gordon Banks, Alex Stepney, Peter the cat Bonnety, Roger Clements, Seth Myer, Dino Zoff, Felix and our own goal keeper for my old team Gary the flyer Moor just to name a few these guys would throw their gloves in a ces pool. But thats not all, they then went on to declare London Donnervon one of the greatest players ever. Now I don't take drugs; but it seams like everyone on the TV. on Fox Soccer Network was as high as a kite when they made that statement.

I feel sorry for the true greats like, Pele, Eusabio, Croife, Beckenber, Kenalia, Carlos Alberto, zeko, Paula cezar, Gert Muller, Riva, Rivera, Revelino, Tosto, Georgie Best, Bobby Charlton, Ceril Regis, Brian Kidd, Dennis Law, Billy Bremner, Deago Maradonna, Rodger Mila, Valderama, just to name a few. Sorry I know I misspelled a bunch. But <U>these</U> were great players who would be offended to hear the name of London Donnervon mentioned with theirs.

RE: Dont let FIFA fool fool you

It's a real pity that so many people still refer to the FIFA rankings as if they make any sense, including FIFA. FIFA needs to do the proper thing and adopt the Elo Rankings which is widely regarded as being more accurate.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
    X