RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Club World Cup of any significance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Club World Cup of any significance?

I saw the highlights of 2 games, one with the Oceania reps. Damn .... this was a team of semi pros ... you should see the goals they conceeded. Waste of time and money.

Why not have a one off match between Milan and Boca and dun?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

None whatsoever but I enjoy it. Even the crap games. I watch it to see how the CONCACAF rep does more so than anything else. After that is pure nonsense a gwan. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
      None whatsoever but I enjoy it. Even the crap games. I watch it to see how the CONCACAF rep does more so than anything else. After that is pure nonsense a gwan. - T.K.
      Oh .. yeah!!.... did you see Pachua? They bombarded the African's goal ..then come the 85th minute, the opponents score. They must be kicking themselves wondering what in the world went wrong.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Oh .. yeah!!.... did you see Pachua? They bombarded the African's goal ..then come the 85th minute, the opponents score. They must be kicking themselves wondering what in the world went wrong.
        You know to be honest it kind of reminded me of when the US and Mexico plays. Mexico always outplays the US from start to finish yet the game always ends 2-0 for the US. LOL.....There is something to be said for athleticsm. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
        X