Michael Bradley nets hat trick in Dutch league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw turkey making cold
    cuts of that US team yesterday. I didn't even bother watch the second half. No way that team can beat brasil. I notice whenever the US was in an offside position the flag wasn't raised. I wonder if that's how they beat Brasil?

Comment

Watch the US/Brasil game again
      (becuase you must have been busy) who committed the most fouls? Who was sending signals that Brasil was going to get a penalty from the first half. Bradley ws out of his depth; he could not anticpate thhe speed of the brasilians or cope with their superior techinque (robinho comes quickly to mind).

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        I saw turkey making cold
        cuts of that US team yesterday. I didn't even bother watch the second half. No way that team can beat brasil. I notice whenever the US was in an offside position the flag wasn't raised. I wonder if that's how they beat Brasil?
        LOL....Jawge you are my bredren same way seen. One day I will make sure to visit your reality. Until then....USA 2 BRA 0. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Suggestion for the administrators of the Reggae Boyz supporters Forum:

Since it is good to promote free discussion, please provide a separate forum under the Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums titled "USA Supporters Forum", and automatically transfer all of Zeppo's and his cohorts' posts that promote USA football interests to this forum.

Comment

Watch the US/Brasil game again
            (becuase you must have been busy) who committed the most fouls? Who was sending signals that Brasil was going to get a penalty from the first half. Bradley ws out of his depth; he could not anticpate thhe speed of the brasilians or cope with their superior techinque (robinho comes quickly to mind).
            Come man to say he was out of his depth that day is a big stretch man. He played a good strong game that day. No one is expecting him to be as good as the Brazillians but out of his depth he certainly was not. He left it all on the field. Brazillians definitely superior but Bradley came to play that day fouls and all. To be honest I think the US had alot of help from that crap field at Soldier Field. It did as much as the US did in stopping Brazil's attacks. It would have been interesting to see what the score would have been if they had actually played on a respectable surface. - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by DweetSweet View Post
              Suggestion for the administrators of the Reggae Boyz supporters Forum:

Since it is good to promote free discussion, please provide a separate forum under the Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums titled "USA Supporters Forum", and automatically transfer all of Zeppo's and his cohorts' posts that promote USA football interests to this forum.
              With all due respect Dweet leave the forums alone man. This forum is great for the discussions man. Let's not limit it any further. If you're not interested in his post ignore it. If you are interested then jump in the fray and agree or disagree. I enjoy the outsiders who come to the forum....to be honest I wish more of our rivals were here. Guys like Zeppo, Triniman, Socapro, LuLu etc., bring a fun energy man. If you don't like Zeppo then lick shot on him but don't limit the discussion further.

If I had my way I would have just one big forum where we could just have a free for all like in the old days. Now those were some good times. I don't think a public meeting place had ever been so interesting as the old forum. Right now however the new forum is serving its purpose. Lets chill. - T.K.

Comment

Well one of the forwards when interviewed
                said he had a bad game because of the pitch. I burst out laughing; are you kidding me? If it was a better field Brasil would ah dun dem.

Comment

Well one of the forwards when interviewed
                  said he had a bad game because of the pitch. I burst out laughing; are you kidding me? If it was a better field Brasil would ah dun dem.
                  Agree 100%. Bad fields benifit the less skilled team. - T.K.

Comment

When mi did have mi champion
                    team, a certain team from mamorneck would wet the field (because we
                    played the jogo bonito)

Comment

When mi did have mi champion
                      team, a certain team from mamorneck would wet the field (because we
                      played the jogo bonito)
                      Don't laugh Jawge. My good friend who is a very good club coach here in maryland was forced to take over the high school team where he teaches at. After the first season he realized his team was so bad with no chance of improvement that in the 2nd year he turned his home field from a full regulation size field to that of a postage stamp so that they could compete. It was a disgrace. Brilliant but disgraceful. The field was so small he automatically had 11 players behind the ball with no room for anyone to accomplish anything. - T.K.

Comment

Watch what will happen to Ja;
                        if they reach to former Rboyz glory. They will have to play in Alaska

Comment

Bradley enjoying fine form

Heerenveen midfield ace Michael Bradley says he's having a grand ol' time during a red-hot run of play, both personally and from a team perspective.

The US international bagged his first Eredivisie hat trick in a weekend win over arch rivals FC Groningen, bringing his season strike total across all competitions to 10 as the Frisians banked their seventh win in eight league tries.

(continue)
                          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                          - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                          X