Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sass, I think you're gonna like this!

Awards double for Villa

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill and forward Gabriel Agbonlahor have claimed November's Barclays Premier League awards.

Villa Park chief O'Neill has been crowned Barclays Manager of the Month with Agbonlahor named Barclays Player of the Month.

Villa recorded four consecutive wins in November, scoring 11 goals in the process and cementing their place in the top half of the Premier League.

England Under-21 striker Agbonlahor picked up the award for the first time after a successful month which saw him score the winner in the derby victory over Birmingham.

O'Neill has picked up the award for the fifth time, the second as Villa boss, after last receiving the accolade in April.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yeah man, Gabi nuh get him due. If him did deh a one a di big team him would a get call fi England long time. He is fast, can head, play outside or inside and give defense trouble.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Yeah man, Gabi nuh get him due. If him did deh a one a di big team him would a get call fi England long time. He is fast, can head, play outside or inside and give defense trouble.
      Not fair, he damages his chances when he went missing on the U21s last summer. I think he should have been fined or something and given a chance during the Euro qualifiers.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Can u imagine him and Crouch up front ? what threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
          Can u imagine him and Crouch up front ? what threat.
          I would have to see that first. There are quite a few players that need to given given a chance in the senior team. Lennon, Huddlestone (spurs), Young (Villa), Shorey needs to be looked at again, Bentley from Blackburn just to name a few.

Comment

that was not true, the youth didn't go missing.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

that was not true, the youth didn't go missing.
              Stuart Pearce said he tried contacting the youth prior to going to the U21 championship then him say him was on vacation ... come on ... he knew he was in contention for a spot.

Both he and Bentley snubbed the team, because he wasn't contacted the fans didn't turn on him, but Bentley got booed alot.

Comment

he need to play wide. Winger. Them better than any threat England currentlly have. Defoe, Bent, Bentley, Smith, and all a them, He is more a threat than Shaun Wright and your bwoy from Spurs yah now.

Comment

Lazie you have to give the player time, how did England not suspend him or punish him? He could have simply missed a call at the last minute but he didn't go missing.

Comment

Young a more threat than Gabbi?(Young (Villa),

Comment

Young a more threat than Gabbi?(Young (Villa),
                      Never said he was more of a threat, just said he should be given a chance in the senior team.

Comment

well that was Scaly's point.

Comment

Martin Oneil one of di bess/di bess English Managers in Englan fi years. Der is more lef to come.

Comment

the man turn the misfit inna Villa into a team.

Gabbi was a straight out striker who wasn't making it and Martin say, I want you to play a little wider and come in sometimes, Use your speed on the wing and BAM. Last year was the first him ever play that position.

Comment

Working...
                            X