Seba just eqalised against Portmore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seba just eqalised against Portmore

game now at 1-1 and putting some pressure on Portmore, two good chances in the last two minutes.

"Oliver Trail hit the post from 30 yards out and Sean Sawyers was clueless" Patrick Anderson

Vernon gave Portmore then lead but Geddes equalised.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

"portmore in disarray and the players are quarelling with each other as Seba steps up the pressure on them"
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Portmore goes back infront...cousins scored in 85th minute
      Che Guevara.

Comment

What channel Sickko? GOL TV, FSC, ESPN Sport, Setanta....ABC Sport?

Quick, I would like to ketch the second 'alf.

Thanks in advance.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

RJR... and the match done..Portmore win 2-1 and Boys Town was leading Harbour Zoo 2-1 with five minutes of added time left...
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Jus reach home from it. Sikko how u a move so? Yuh nuh know say Portmore a big side? Bout players all over the place and dem ting deh. Gweh from yah so wid u playa-hatin yaa star. How come u pick up the game when Seba equalize?

Comment

You dont epitomise the face of Portmore FC which is seen as upwardly mobile and sensible.

You obvioulsy dont realise I was quoting Patrick Anderson on the radio as I was not in Portmore to see the game myself...you see those two little things infront and after the words, they mean that some one is being directly quoted.

And yes I did pick up the game minutes before Seba equalised as I had work to do and was out of offcie till then.

Comprehension is over rated...
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                You dont epitomise the face of Portmore FC which is seen as upwardly mobile and sensible.

You obvioulsy dont realise I was quoting Patrick Anderson on the radio as I was not in Portmore to see the game myself...you see those two little things infront and after the words, they mean that some one is being directly quoted.

And yes I did pick up the game minutes before Seba equalised as I had work to do and was out of offcie till then.

Comprehension is over rated...
                Alright Mr. smarter than everybody else on the forum. Bwoy, some ppl mek likkle education get to them head(pun). Thanks fi teach mi bout quotation marks still; even though it seems as if you purposefully "quoted" Patrick when we were on the back-burner and omitted "quotes" highlighting our domination. Seet, mi know couple big word to.

Comment

clap clap clap..what you want a bisquit? Go to your bed...
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Thanks, but mi jus want some guy fi stop act like a dem alone literate. By the way the word is "OFFICE" and not "OFFCIE". LOL mi never know say man as intelligent as you mek typographical errors too. Welcome to duncehood. Have a seat beside Pepsi and miself.

Comment

Working...
                    X