Questions for J.f.f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for J.f.f

1. How are we going to pay the english FA money owing and is this accumulating interest with time.

2. Is Bora contract fully and legally taken care of ?

3. Why Whitmore contract was not disclose as the brazillians contracts?

4. What if we don't get the 1 billion expected?

5. What is the status of the academy- most important.

6. What if cash plus should go under with all the present status of Carlos Hill?

7. What have they learn from the past ?

8. Who is our kit sponsor?

9. When will the clubs get the money owing to them by J.f.f?

10. Who or what firm is the J.f.f legal representative ?- forsee legal wranglings ahead.

11. Who will has the final say in squad selection?

12. How much more will national games cost spectators?

13. What is J.F.F doing to solve the local confederation crisis especially in the west?

14. When will we get a good opponent test for our national team before qualifying start?

15. What is the status of the broadcasting rights for premier league coverage by Fox channel or sportsmax etc.

Things that is needed.

1.National players association like the pla of the premier league.

2. Less travel expense for management staff who hardly makes a difference.

3. Insurance coverage for national players

4. National selection team criteria so players is fully aware of their responsible prior to national call ups etc.

5. Equal national players salary regardless of where players are coming from.

I believe the bora issue has been laid to rest...if I recall correctly, captain said all financial obligations to Bora has been settled in full. Honestly, I believe the reason Whitmores Salary has not been disclosed might be because its significantly less than the 15K they are paying simoes assistants...maybe Whitmore would be happy to collect say US$8k-10K per month..in the grans scheme of things, any man living in Jamaica would be happy to collect that kind of dough.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

good questions.

Comment

many outside of jamaica too...US8 - 10K per month?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

thats my point exactly....considering the relatively low cost of living in Jamaica...tappa would live like a king on that sort of money dung a yard.
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            many outside of jamaica too...US8 - 10K per month?

Yes, indeed!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Unnu tink Tappa hungry..if I cant give him any advise is that he must take a cent less than the Brazilians..wha dem tek de man fah?
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

A few answers..I doubt the Bora situation is finished regardless of what we hear from Captain. I would still like to hear which Queens Council advised the JFF- I am hearing from very reliable source that no such thing happened.

Personally I wouldnt take any thing from Captain at face value and this is what I have learned from experience.

The news cast all said the Whitmore contract was still being worked out. But I doubt we will hear it unless the press raise a stink later on. Captain will allow it to slide.

A delegation is to visit the Academy this week and make a report and a meeting will be held Tuesday to discuss it.

Horace Reid did say they would have some more words on the kit sponsor when they come back from South Africa- maybe I should call him.

Burrell said last night he was foreseeing an increases in the cost of admission, between $800-$1000 for bleachers and between $2500 to $3500 for Grand Stand.

Add refreshment to that and if you coming form country gas or far plus at least one meal.

As far as the western confed is concerned the elections were stage managed by the JFF who got what they wanted some one who they can control and who they can get to back them in exchange for a trip or two.
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

A wonder how much Boxhill was gwaan pay him?

That deh money woulda mix wid copper.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    A wonder how much Boxhill was gwaan pay him?

That deh money woulda mix wid copper.

money mix wid copper, hehehe!! yuh memba dem deh talk deh.

Comment

Reggae-fan come on now I expect better. Has bora agreed that he voided his contract. They may still owe him and have to buy him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X