Rene to get US$600,000 per year- RJR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rene to get US$600,000 per year- RJR

plus he will take three Brazilians with him who will earn US$15,000 per month.

Whitmore will also be a part of the set up but his salary package is yet to be worked out...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Look like mi affi go inna de coaching business, u know how long mi a ask my employer fi dat de kinda money...
    Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
    Mitty

Comment

Di $15,000 a month - all dat mi coulda work wid!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Suh the Captain get Rene and whole team fi what they were paying for Bora? That is a good deal if you ask me. Look to see Rick Figureado back in the picture too.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Seems quite a bit of money for his services for 3 years. Not saying he shouldn't be paid a substantial amount but I think that figure is a bit astronomical.

Comment

All now we nuh comment on the increased ticket prices that will be forced on the fans...Burrell keeps talking about attractive football will cost money, we have not seen the attractive football yet.

He also keeps comparing ticket prices here and other places but he has not mentioned that cost of living here is not the same as other places either so there can be no comparisons.
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

We can't have it both ways right? We want to see teams with high ranking and first team football and want the JFF to make profit at the same time, somebody will have to pay for it.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Easy for you to say you are not here to fork out the money to go see games...so gwaan chat bout who will pay for it..
                Che Guevara.

Comment

that is true but nuh you a talk bout loss? How is it possible to have a top tier team and make a profit without charging a good amount of money?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

by the way if me can't pay the price mi simple nuh go.

Comment

bossman, how come I never hear you complain about anything when Crenston was in power? You nopt easy at all. You been bitching ever since the otherday. not surprised
                      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

its actually more.. than bora money..

Comment

Mi really tink Sickko a try sabotage di program. nothing good said about the program since Burrell took over

Comment

Him and Mo still mourning Boxhill's downfall.
                            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                              Seems quite a bit of money for his services for 3 years. Not saying he shouldn't be paid a substantial amount but I think that figure is a bit astronomical.
                              How does that compare with Bora's U$1,000,000.00 per year (Was it US 1 million per year?) only job to 'get us to World Cup 2010'?

btw - What would be Bora's renumeration is he never got us to the World Cup 2010?
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X