Anyone here expects the next manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here expects the next manager

to get the axe to be Sam Allardyce? I for one expect him to be fired by half time tomorrow.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Insanity, and it would not be justified!
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      Insanity, and it would not be justified!
      When was the last time Newcastle won a gamn? umm .... lets see .... October 22th. There last point was a tie with Sunderland in November. Have you been seeing the reports about players rebelling?
      Last edited by Lazie; December 4, 2007, 05:01 PM.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh can't believe everything that yuh read. If they were in relegation zone, maybe, but dem have 18 points. Plus yuh can't turn around a side in 5 minutes!
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Yuh can't believe everything that yuh read. If they were in relegation zone, maybe, but dem have 18 points. Plus yuh can't turn around a side in 5 minutes!
          Sorry, what yuh mean by 5 minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Sorry, what yuh mean by 5 minutes?
            Joey Barton comments regarding Sam Allardyce. "Sam's a good manager. He's getting the brunt of the criticism but doesn't deserve it. Not many managers can turn a club round in five minutes."

Comment

Joey Barton comments regarding Sam Allardyce. "Sam's a good manager. He's getting the brunt of the criticism but doesn't deserve it. Not many managers can turn a club round in five minutes."
              Wait, yuh actually quoted Joey Barton? Am I on candid camera or something? Sam put faith in Joey when no one else will, what else is he going to say?

Comment

Not with the defense he inherited
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am not a fan of Joey Barton. However, lets give him chance to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    Not with the defense he inherited
                    When was he appointed again?

Comment

I am not a fan of Joey Barton. However, lets give him chance to succeed.
                      Joey can succeed all him want, I not stopping him. Apparently you forget which team has changed the most managers in recent times?

Comment

how much NewCastle finish in the Prem last season and where are they now?

It is not like them in the relegation zone. They are placed at 11th. Open the window in January and build some then them can talk bout competing.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Actually, I was referring to Big Sam in terms of him succeeding.

Comment

Waddle demands Allardyce backing

How on earth can anyone make a judgement on him based on 14 or 15 games?

Waddle on Allardyce

Former Newcastle favourite Chris Waddle has hit out at fans' treatment of Sam Allardyce, saying the manager must be given time to improve the club's form.
                            Allardyce is under severe pressure just 16 games into his reign at St James' Park, with fans highly critical of his team selections and tactics this term.
                            But Waddle told BBC Radio 5 Live: "We all know what Newcastle fans want, and that's entertaining football and flair.
                            "But chopping and changing all the time doesn't earn success, it's ridiculous."
                            The Magpies currently lie 11th in the Premier League table and crashed out of the Carling Cup at the third round stage.
                            But it is the style of football that has brought most criticism from Newcastle fans, and Waddle understands their frustrations.
                            606: DEBATE

After the Arsenal game on Wednesday please don't call for Sam's head if we lose

MJS

"Some teams are built solely around winning, but others - like Newcastle, Tottenham or Manchester United - are built around good, entertaining football," he said.
                            "Allardyce built a successful side at Bolton but it was effective rather that flamboyant, and he perhaps wasn't every Newcastle fans' first choice as manager because of that.
                            "The fact that he was not (new Newcastle owner) Mike Ashley's selection also makes things tricky."
                            However, the former winger insists it is far too early to judge Allardyce.

It is far too early to be talking about sacking him

Waddle on Allardyce

"How on earth can anyone make a judgement on Allardyce based on 14 or 15 games? "He has had selection problems because he has had to deal with a lot of injuries, and he has to be given a chance to find a settled side. I don't know that he's been able to put out his first choice XI once this season. "Maybe, if things are the same a year from now and Newcastle are still struggling this time next season, something will have to give. But it is far too early to be talking about sacking him now."

Comment

Lazie:

Every coach suitcase must stay packed ...and i'm k'ar tank fulla regular unleaded gasssss.

Chusssss mi.
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X