No announcement yet.

what friendly is good for us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson, SC. Jamaica led 1-0 at the start, but Ricketts gave away the game. . .
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

TK, the US or Mexico may just consider giving us a game, especially when you consider that the USA have not really run over us in any of our World Cup Qualifiers to date. All World Cup Qualifiers have been hard fought by both sides with at most a 1 goal separating us. The Gold Cup now is another thing. . . We have been beaten badly by Mexico at the Azteca, but Mexico has also lost to us in Jamaica.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

TK you have to consider the fact that Bradley trying all kind of players so I don't think giving us a game is a problem especially if is a stadium like the North Carolina one that is very small.

I wouldn't look for a top team game soon.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          Carson, SC. Jamaica led 1-0 at the start, but Ricketts gave away the game. . .
          Tilla you are correct but bringing us to Carson did suit their interests at the time. They thought they were bringing us to be a ceremonial sacrifice for their WC send off. Unfortunatley for them we had other ideas. If memory serves me correct Ricketts saved us that day.

In either case it would be a good game for us to get. I guess the only way to find out is to ask. If they agree then I will be the first to say that I was wrong. - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Allright Tilla, Assassin and Hortical I concede the point. - T.K.

Comment

What is overdue is a pratice game in azteca . Right now any game would create more cohesiveness for our players. Even a top rated club would test us.

The cheapest option now is a game in England and use the profit to pay off the english fa.

Comment

what he saved with the right he gave away with the left...yuh nuh memba di goal whey him concede?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  what he saved with the right he gave away with the left...yuh nuh memba di goal whey him concede?
                  Listen Ricketts does not concedes goals....goals concede to Ricketts.....seen! - T.K.

Comment

maybe play TT in Miami or somwehere like that. Hell play them in TT. I think MLS Training camp starts in January however.

Comment

Have to agree with you here.

Comment

awrite captain conundrum!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          easy off a Croatia fi now. Them is a very good team and only when we ready we can take them on.

There win over England was no fluke.

Croatia has always had good teams which is why i made the suggestion. Their youth teams are good also. Even if they didn't beat England I would still want to play them.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
                            What is overdue is a pratice game in azteca . Right now any game would create more cohesiveness for our players. Even a top rated club would test us.

The cheapest option now is a game in England and use the profit to pay off the english fa.
                            Not a good option since more than likely we will meet them in the Semi-final round next year.

Comment

Working...
                            X