RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A video for all the Whitmore fans. Jawge whey yuh deh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A video for all the Whitmore fans. Jawge whey yuh deh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZP_F5F3__w

Player/Coach Whitmore vs. Reno. What a man biased. How come the man only give himself 30 minutes? lol. Should've started the game cause Seba was playing awful b4 he came on.

Thanks Lionpaw. I wonder if anyone is posting the NPL goals to youtube on a weekly basis?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I'll post them tonight. I wish they still showed their goals of the week countdown on sports news.

Comment

Present and thank you very
        much. Bwoy di general muh lose nutten eeh. Thanks because when him under cover haters ready fi talk bad bout him an because wi cyan see di game dem. aaah bwoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZP_F5F3__w

Player/Coach Whitmore vs. Reno. What a man biased. How come the man only give himself 30 minutes? lol. Should've started the game cause Seba was playing awful b4 he came on.
          Thank you!
          Keep it coming!
          ...and, send me an e-mail...please. I would like you to put up a youtube link for the RBSC.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Thank you!
            Keep it coming!
            ...and, send me an e-mail...please. I would like you to put up a youtube link for the RBSC.
            Yeh man dat can sort out. Send on yuh email again cant badda hunt it dung. PM it so mi nuh lose it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
              Yeh man dat can sort out. Send on yuh email again cant badda hunt it dung. PM it so mi nuh lose it.
              karl@reggaeboyzsc.com
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

That's how ordinary he was? To hell with that statue then!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo, wha yuh expek? Di man comin out of retirement and has not been playing regularly. In all fairness, he was showing a bit more effort than we saw from him in his later years as a Reggae Boy.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

This Tappa argument has grown very tired. If he were to truly make a comeback, he would have to do a lot of work. Pity some would rather see him make an ass of himself out there.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Guess why he seems as if
                      he is making more effort? They ran all the balls through him (same how France does with Zidane) karl and myself was crying for the rboyz to do this many moons.

Comment

I cannot really disagree with you there jawge. It is the same thing I was saying about the Guatemala game where Ricketts would boot the ball up to the opposing team's defense each time he gets it. This gave none of our players a chance to get the ball and start running the ball through our midfield. Yes, the Seba team really played Tappa into the game. Just imagine what he could do if he were not this rusty?
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

hopefully he goes into training.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Jamaica commentators usually see a different game

The man keep saying that Tappa is working hard when I only see Tappa making couple passes. Working hard is tackling,shooting,covering,creative distributing which is the only thing I see in this video.

Comment

Working...
                            X