Jamaica vs T&T in January???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica vs T&T in January???

Hot 102FM said today that Jack Warner has announced that the Reggae Boyz will pay Trinidad in a Friendly International in January.

No date or venue was announced however and the news cast also said the JFF has yet to confirm this game.

My questions are why play this game, who will play and who will go see it?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post

My questions are why play this game, who will play and who will go see it?
    Our REGGAE BOYZ need the practise.

Our REGGAE BOYZ - best available players.

Not many would like not to see it!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

why not play it? We don't have to play the strongest team but the coaches can use it to look at some borderline player, especially the ones many on this forum have been crying for.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Won't happen.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am not surprised by Karl's fanatical and nonsensical behavior just have to laugh...
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Werent you the one that predicted no one would attend the El salvador and Guatemala games? Didnt you predict the JFF would lose money off these games.

Like crentson did some serious brain-washing on you boss.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Over at our fottball rival's forum. They announced that they have friendly lined up against Guadeloupe on the first day of CONCACAF 2010 qualifiers. February 6, 2008.
              They further announced that on the two FIFA dates in March they are planning to play Poland and Jamaica in Port of Spain.
              So the game is likely to be played at that time.

My question: is it really wise to play the Reggae Boyz days after Poland them. I don't want the "Soccer Warriors" to be moaning and and with excuses that their players were injured from the Poland clash after the Boyz their net 3-1.

Comment

we are not in a position to pick and choose right now. We need to stay active.

Comment

We couldn't find a better team than Ruxiedad? A better we play back Guatemala.

Comment

Working...
                  X