Who was ambushed vs who was the better team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was ambushed vs who was the better team

I found the Reno ambushed Seba headline interesting...I don't think Reno is as bad as their record nor do I think Seba is as good as their's.

At the end of four rounds Reno will be at least three places higher than Seba in the standings.

I get the feeling Whitmore is getting fed up with his players. On Wednesday he said he went on s they were about to lose their advantage over a second string Harbour View team.

Yesterday he went on with just under half hour to go and except slowing down the game to a walking pace did nothing exceptional.

Yesterday Reno finished with five players who passed through Frome Technical, four of who played in the last three seasons while another, arguably the best of the lot Adrian Robinson subbed due to injury with two more on the bench and a 16 year-old goalkeeper between the sticks (yes Mosiah- another tired sports cliche).

If they can keep this group together and avoid Portmore's poaching, Reno will be a factor for years to come.

Shrek will come back to Reno and the centre half who is playing for the University of Rhode Island will be back as well.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Interesting how Shrek was "moved" to Portmore. I know Reno was not happy. Was it the 16 year old between the sticks (sic) yesterday? He wasn't too bad.

I also don't believe Seba is as good as their record would suggest, and I also feel that Reno will move up. But they might not challenge for the title as they did last year.

And yes, Tappa did bring the game down to a crawl.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what are you saying about Portmore?

Comment

Yes that was the 16 year-old in goal yesterday and I am very impressed with his level of maturity.

I think Shrek will be back even this season...yes we are in aggreance that Reno might not challenge for the title but could help decide who wins it.

I am also very high on their Under 21 team as well and they could be the second best club in the island in terms of young players, a distant second to Portmore that is but they will only get better come January when the transfere window opens
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

interms of what, poaching? That is not news
          Che Guevara.

Comment

We take one eediot player from Reno and that's poaching?

Comment

which eediot player dat?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

why do you entertain this clown? I am sure if Horace Reid thought he was an idiot Kerr would still be at Reno.

I guess Damion Williams who played for Seba all his career till now is also an idiot player as well....
                Che Guevara.

Comment

i just wanted him it say it. yes i do indulge them some times.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

RENO FOREVER !!!

I think RENO should go back to their Green and Gold tunic.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Ongle yu member them days, the blue has served them well all these years...
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

I agree! Still can't get used to the new rags.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i thought it was the leadership of Mr. Reid that build their program...

Comment

Working...
                          X