Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    hahaha! arite sah. mi gone!

afterall, who am i to encourage detente when mi cyaan stand a fibre a di trini dem!

Mosiah,

hum nuh tell yuh bout when dem did a diss reggaeboyz dem ova big soccer site and mi alone a defend it. Haitian a diss wi big time. Mi mek dem kno sey mi nah tek nuh check.

Comment

Originally posted by pace8 View Post
      Btw, im not trying to start anything here between haitians and Jamaicans. When Jamaica plays, I go for them. I just wanted to prove to this warlord guy that not all jamaicans suport his view on haitians, or blacks for that matter.

lie u a tell. Unnuh haitian nah support wi. Su.ck yuh madda.

Comment

as i said i felt like he was not being an honest broker...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
          Mosiah,

hum nuh tell yuh bout when dem did a diss reggaeboyz dem ova big soccer site and mi alone a defend it. Haitian a diss wi big time. Mi mek dem kno sey mi nah tek nuh check.
          I admit, i dissed the reggea boyz cause I say they have been playing like sh it lately. Am I wrong? But one thing I never did is diss jamaicans as a nation. Why diss people that are exactly like us?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            All i told yall is what i said. Whether you accept it or not is a different story. I have never insulted Jamaicans and I never will. When yall play Haiti, sure i'll hate you're team and i think its normal, but when you're playing others, i'll always go for carribean teams.

Comment

WARLORD! No, bredren. Yuh cyaan deh gwaan suh pon di site.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Very correct sah. Mi can post some a di tings dem did a sey bout wi.

Comment

fi real....no need to....i, for one, sight di rake.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

All i told yall is what i said. Whether you accept it or not is a different story. I have never insulted Jamaicans and I never will. When yall play Haiti, sure i'll hate you're team and i think its normal, but when you're playing others, i'll always go for carribean teams.

So you admit you do "hate" Jamaica then don't? Why would anyone support a team they hate?

Fo.cking liar.

Comment

''Cho, warlord man. Check yuhself bredren. There is no meaningful difference between Haitians and Jamaicans'' is what Mosiah posted. What is your point?
                      Read before you talk.

"pace8, many Jamaicans do feel that way about Haitians. It's unfortunate, but ah so. In fact, even one of our cartoonists depicted them like that when some boat Haitians came ashore some years ago."

Although I said "many" Jamaicans, I believe they are in the minority still.

Comment

I admit, i dissed the reggea boyz cause I say they have been playing like sh it lately. Am I wrong? But one thing I never did is diss jamaicans as a nation. Why diss people that are exactly like us?

Stop tell lie. You and I know you dissed Jamaica so mi a defend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          WARLORD! No, bredren. Yuh cyaan deh gwaan suh pon di site.
                          Mosiah,

mi nuh have nuh mercy mi bitter like sercy.

Comment

fi real....no need to....i, for one, sight di rake.

yow...mi a tell unnuh di truth. Haitian nuh like wi. dem a wolf inna sheep clothes.

Comment

i think seh people fi start talk fi demself insead of talking for others in general...

warlord nuh like haitians... a warlord view dat... warlord, please nuh guh round and talk like all jamaicans nuh like haitians, and vice versa... dat nuh right... mi nuh like some haitians,, just like mi nuh like some jamaicans and mi can seh the same for some, trinis, yankee, etc... but mi have good friends from all dem place deh...

however, real talk... although i have some good trini friends, i find as a nation, they resent jamaica... they resent jamaica being the dominant and prominent island of the caribbean... it is baffling to trinis because jamaica is poorer financially and should not be as successful... thats their measuring stick...

they resent our dominant jamaican culture and its influence... language, vernacular, dialect, food, music, etc, can be traced to other caribbean islands, north america, europe, asia and certainly africa and their peoples...

many trinis, especially the older generation, resent the music of jamaica and make every effort to restrict jamaican music in their country... still, there is evidence that their calypso/soca is being transformed by the influence of jamaican dancehall... this does not sit well with the core trinis... i was told this by one of my very best friends on the planet who happens to be from trinidad...

they resent our success at football and being the first english speaking island to make it to the world cup... only suporting us when to do otherwise would be shameful... they resent our consistent success at track & field... in almost every endeavor, trinindad ranks behind jamaica... if i was a trini, i probably would resent jamaica just the same, but my conscience would force me to respect jamaica... i just could not stand to be always considered the other team, country or people after jamaica...

in saying this, not all trinis feel as i have expressed... i think of it as a rivalry... but not enough to elicit hatred or war...
                              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Baddaz,

what u fail to realise is that haitians are envious of Jamaicans and cannot stand us although they claim to like us and support us in football.

The haitian poster on here openly admitted that he hates Jamaica yet he claim he supports us as Caribbean neighbours. Isn't that a bit hyprocritical?

I for one am very open-minded to Caribbean people but they have it in for us. Many of them call us England number 2. And that we bow down to the queen. Jamaica has been independent now for a few decades now so I think to call us England #2 is an insult.

here are the things they are jealous of us for:

Dancehall music
                                Culture
                                Food
                                Tourism
                                Football achievements
                                Worldwide respect we get.

Comment

Working...
                                X