Is this racism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no but pace8 would....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      yes the majority of jamaicans are black....a quick question are you a black haitian?
      Yes i'm a black haitian.

Comment

I had posted the same quote on another jamaican site but the thread was moved, here is what Warlord answered: ''A day later and still no-one on the reggaeboyz site responded to your topic. I think its clear that we Jamaicans don't give a fock about you sub humans''

Comment

lionpaw.....there is a history in haiti between blacks and mullatoes that overshadows anything we have in jamaica.

not condoning either, but i get the feeling pace8 was not being an honest broker. i may be wrong though.
          Yes your wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pace8 View Post
            What do you guys think of the following quote:

'' haha....I do support Caribbean teams. Jamaica and Trini are my teams if you saw my profile you'd know that. Besides I have ties to both nations. I just don't support Haiti but watever son.

And to the jamaican haters on this board, y'all need to get a life. And no where did i state Jamaica didn't have a high concentration of blacks. What you creoles don't realise is that we have about 90,000 people of East Indian ancestry living on the Island and that represents the second largest ethnic group in JA outside of blacks. I represent part of that demographic, but I know what bugs you haitians. I think its the "nappy hair" and "big noses' y'all have especially when you see someone who's biracial like myself. Talk about inferiority complex..lol

Does your hair hurt when you comb it.''

That was the answer of one of the members of this forum
            ( warlord) responding to a haitian poster telling him that he should be rutting for all carribean teams. Beeing haitian, id like to know what you think about a jamaican person saying something like that.

********************....nuh come pon reggaeboyz site wid yuh ****************ery. Mi notice yuh post di same **************** ova di next site and nobody nuh response. Mi name warlord and unnuh haitian nah gwaan wid nutten. Stop sitdown pon mi name.

Comment

ok...currently what is relationship like between blacks and mulattoes in haiti.

do you still live in haiti?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Cho, warlord man. Check yuhself bredren. There is no meaningful difference between Haitians and Jamaicans.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  pace8, many Jamaicans do feel that way about Haitians. It's unfortunate, but ah so. In fact, even one of our cartoonists depicted them like that when some boat Haitians came ashore some years ago.

Although I said "many" Jamaicans, I believe they are in the minority still.
                  Mi nuh like them at all. dem gwaan like dem betta than wi.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Cho, warlord man. Check yuhself bredren. There is no meaningful difference between Haitians and Jamaicans.

blood..mi nuh like none a di pu.ssy dem.

Comment

ok...currently what is relationship like between blacks and mulattoes in haiti.

do you still live in haiti?
                      The relationship is better now than it has ever been. Its far from being perfect but its not what most people think.

Comment

Originally posted by pace8 View Post
                        I had posted the same quote on another jamaican site but the thread was moved, here is what Warlord answered: ''A day later and still no-one on the reggaeboyz site responded to your topic. I think its clear that we Jamaicans don't give a fock about you sub humans''
                        pu.ssy....go back and read Mosiah post.

Comment

hahaha! arite sah. mi gone!

afterall, who am i to encourage detente when mi cyaan stand a fibre a di trini dem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                            pu.ssy....go back and read Mosiah post.
                            ''Cho, warlord man. Check yuhself bredren. There is no meaningful difference between Haitians and Jamaicans'' is what Mosiah posted. What is your point?

Comment

Btw, im not trying to start anything here between haitians and Jamaicans. When Jamaica plays, I go for them. I just wanted to prove to this warlord guy that not all jamaicans suport his view on haitians, or blacks for that matter.

Comment

Yow Warlord cool yuhself cause yuh nuh know the history a this. Back in a di days a Haitians and Jamaicans come together and start the rebellions. Nuh watch nuh face pace8 Haitians a we brothers yuh zimmie. Some likkle man nuh know them past. The Haitian dem can play ball to. Mi go Clarendon and play ball wid some a them last year. The man dem come in like deh pon drugs to rhatid. Run run, nonestop!! Skillful u frig to.

Comment

Working...
                                X