Is this racism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
    So you admit you do "hate" Jamaica then don't? Why would anyone support a team they hate?

Fo.cking liar.
    what the heck u sayin? I hate Jamaica when they are playing Haiti because I want Haiti to win. Isnt that normal? But when Jamaica is playing any other team, I chear for them. Whats so hard to understand?

Comment

btw, the whole debate is whether or not you agree with the comments warlord said about haitians. This guy doesnt like black people. Otherwise, why would he say: '' I think its the "nappy hair" and "big noses' y'all have especially when you see someone who's biracial like myself. Talk about inferiority complex..lol
      Does your hair hurt when you comb it.

Comment

Originally posted by pace8 View Post

btw, the whole debate is whether or not you agree with the comments warlord said about haitians.

This guy doesnt like black people. Otherwise, why would he say: '' I think its the "nappy hair" and "big noses' y'all have especially when you see someone who's biracial like myself. Talk about inferiority complex..lol
        Does your hair hurt when you comb it.

who's says I don't like black people? Don't try to pull the racism card. My comments are directed at you haitians. You favor West African more than anyone else in the caribbean. You are clearly jealous of my ethnicity.

Comment

what the heck u sayin? I hate Jamaica when they are playing Haiti because I want Haiti to win. Isnt that normal? But when Jamaica is playing any other team, I chear for them. Whats so hard to understand?
          that's not what you said earlier. Of course its normal to back one team when they play another but you used the word 'hate' in describing Jamaica earlier on in this thread. Don't backtrack from your previous statement.

I will support Jamaica anytime we play an opponent but I don't hate the opposition the way you do us.

Comment

that's not what you said earlier. Of course its normal to back one team when they play another but you used the word 'hate' in describing Jamaica earlier on in this thread. Don't backtrack from your previous statement.

I will support Jamaica anytime we play an opponent but I don't hate the opposition the way you do us.
            I repeat, I hate Jamaica when they are playing Haiti just like I would any other team playing us. Find where I said that I hate Jamaica.

Comment

who's says I don't like black people? Don't try to pull the racism card. My comments are directed at you haitians. You favor West African more than anyone else in the caribbean. You are clearly jealous of my ethnicity.
              well your comments described black people so...u dont make sense. We dont favor west african but if we did, would tha be so wrong? You clearly said that its better to be mixed than black in one of your posts back on big soccer. You thats true.

Comment

I repeat, I hate Jamaica when they are playing Haiti just like I would any other team playing us. Find where I said that I hate Jamaica.
                ofcourse you will make that claim now. Go back to a few posts back and you will get your answer. You are a liar and a fraud.

Comment

All i told yall is what i said. Whether you accept it or not is a different story. I have never insulted Jamaicans and I never will. When yall play Haiti, sure i'll hate you're team and i think its normal, but when you're playing others, i'll always go for carribean teams.
                  I think you need to learn how to read warlord

Comment

Anyways i think its clear you are a racist. If others support your views in here then that is their problem but I think that most of the people on this board dont suport your views on haitians or on blacks. Lets leave it at that.

Comment

well your comments described black people so...u dont make sense. We dont favor west african but if we did, would tha be so wrong? You clearly said that its better to be mixed than black in one of your posts back on big soccer. You thats true.
                      nope it was directed at Haitian and you and I know it. You tried to put a different spin on it and expected me to get a backlash from black jamaicans here and that didn't happen. It backfired. Now that it did you're changing your stance.

And I never said its better to be mixed. What i said was Jamaicans come in different colors and are not all black as you Haitians thought. I had a debate with many of your people indicating different types of Jamaicans but we are all one people at the end of the day.

I'm mixed, I can't change that and you can't either but clearly you're envious that I am. Again are you and other Haitians suffering from an inferior complex?

Comment

I think you need to learn how to read warlord
                        Umnnnn.. English is my first language not french or "creole". Maybe you should practise what you preach.

Comment

nope it was directed at Haitian and you and I know it. You tried to put a different spin on it and expected me to get a backlash from black jamaicans here and that didn't happen. It backfired. Now that it did you're changing your stance.

And I never said its better to be mixed. What i said was Jamaicans come in different colors and are not all black as you Haitians thought. I had a debate with many of your people indicating different types of Jamaicans but we are all one people at the end of the day.

I'm mixed, I can't change that and you can't either but clearly you're envious that I am. Again are you and other Haitians suffering from an inferior complex?
                          ¸

I dont know, i read some comments on this board from people not supporting your views, so nothing backfired. Its as if i was a white Canadian talking to a Jamaican and I would be saying that he is an idiot, that i was stupid because i had nappy hair and a flat nose etc etc. Even if it would be directed at jamaicans, wouldn't i be dissing blacks in general?

Comment

Anyways i think its clear you are a racist. If others support your views in here then that is their problem but I think that most of the people on this board dont suport your views on haitians or on blacks. Lets leave it at that.
                            And i think you're one of the Jamaican haters on big soccer. Your comments with respect to reggaeboyz and our nation proves that, but mek no mistake for as long as you people continue to try and slag Jamaica I will defend my country.

As a Haitian you don't even have one leg to stand on since your nation is the poorest in the western hemisphere.

Comment

¸

I dont know, i read some comments on this board from people not supporting your views, so nothing backfired. Its as if i was a white Canadian talking to a Jamaican and I would be saying that he is an idiot, that i was stupid because i had nappy hair and a flat nose etc etc. Even if it would be directed at jamaicans, wouldn't i be dissing blacks in general?
                              Did many posters come at me defending you? No that didn't happen so it did backfire now don't?

And stop putting a "black" spin on this. You are different from me likewise I'm different from you. But what is clear is that what I've said about you subcontiously has gotten the better of you since you keep harping on and on about it.

Comment

Did many posters come at me defending you? No that didn't happen so it did backfire now don't?

And stop putting a "black" spin on this. You are different from me likewise I'm different from you. But what is clear is that what I've said about you subcontiously has gotten the better of you since you keep harping on and on about it.
                                It didnt hurt me...no, I just wanted to prove to you that most jamaicans wont suport u. And i think thats the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X