Should the Nation Premier League Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the Nation Premier League Management

Association get any money from the trading of players from the club?

If they take a 2% stake they can pass it around evenly to all the clubs and also use it for developement.

The MLS is involved in every US overseas trade and the organziation get some money.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Hell no! The MLS is set up differently so let them spread it around. No reason why any club should send players abroad only for the rest of the clubs to benefit.

Maybe I am not seeing the bigger picture, but I am open for convincing argument. Telling me that it is done in the MLS is not convincing at all.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo telling you it is done in the MLS was never mean't to convince you.
      I don't even have a position on the topic but I think it would be interesting one and should be debated and something the league can work with as they oftenly cry for no money.

I should forget you actually hate the word MLS.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The league better do more than wait for transfer fees to see them thru, because even if we agree to what u suggested, it certainly will not do. I would channel my efforts elsewhere.

My respect for the MLS is not exuberant. There is more good in it than bad, regardless of how many times I fall asleep watching it or being hypnotised by those gridlines.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The MLS is setup differently. They own all player contracts on behalf of the clubs .

Comment

Working...
          X