X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this only you Mosiah at the Gala

CFU Caribbean club champs honoured

Saturday, December 01, 2007

It was a gala affair for the many proud players, coaches and managers who turned out in all their glory at Monday's formal dinner at the Knutsford Court Hotel in New Kingston to celebrate Harbour View's recent victory in the Caribbean Football Union (CFU) Club Championship.

The occasion was marked by speeches offered by Premier League Clubs' Association (PLCA) chairman, Edward Seaga, whose delightful glance back into football's history told the wonderful story of how the game evolved over centuries beginning with "kicking of the inflated pigs bladder around" without rules to today's associated league in more orderly settings.

Ambassador AB Stewart Stephenson eloquently voiced his praises of the Harbour View's outstanding record of management, discipline and camaraderie.

Main speaker Carvel Stewart outlined his detailed plans going forward into the next round of eight quarterfinalists in March 2008, hoping for a favourable draw.

The objective of winning the CONCACAF Championship for the first time then reaching the World Club Championship Finals in Japan next November, is where the focus is to achieve the ultimate goal in Club football.

Sponsors of the event the PLCA, Jamaica Biscuit Company and the Kingston and St Andrew Football Association were fully represented, along with Premier League sponsors Cash Plus and the club's sponsors St Thomas Credit Co-op Union, Total Gas and the Reggae Boyz Supporters Club.

The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) and the Jamaica Football Referees Association (JFRA), as well as media representatives and Harbour View staff members, plus the wives, husband and girlfriends of the players and managers were all present.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Not sure what you're asking. I was at the dinner representing the RBSC.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As the only Reggaeboyz rep

at the gala
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Yes.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo go fi di free food.

Comment

You might make a good journalist yet....
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

who else.. it had to be mosiah... respect for the representation...
              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

yes man! mi a go anedda one tinnite!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                  The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) and the Jamaica Football Referees Association (JFRA), as well as media representatives and Harbour View staff members, plus the wives, husband and girlfriends of the players and managers were all present.
                  What about the mistresses and baby moddas and where RBSC get money fi sponsor anyting? Where is the transparency?

Comment

yuh pay yuh dues?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL I memba back inna di day mi try join the RBSC library. Mi email all mi info and all now nobody nuh pay mi nuh mind

Comment

You can't "join" the RBSC library. Only members have that privilege.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          You can't "join" the RBSC library. Only members have that privilege.
                          And I provided the necessary information to to get the process underway. NADA, ZIP, ZILCH not so much as an acknowledgement

Comment

BT, you always come with some lame excuse. It was like with the Peter Cargill Scholarship thing, no one gave you info you asked for so you did not participate.

To become a member, you need to register and pay your dues and initiation fee. Initiation fee is $10 plus annual dues is $20, makes it a total of $30 you would submit. All this is clearly outlined on the main site. Others have read, signed up and complied with the requirements. Have you completed that process? If not, you still are not a member and therefore would be afforded the privileges of a member.
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

You are invited to submit your application again.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X