No announcement yet.

Was this only you Mosiah at the Gala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I already explained that? KARL had posted that you can rent DVD's of the games from the library and that you have to get your membership and he provided either an email or PM address to send the info to. I sent the info and never got a response. How could I register and pay when nobody acknowledged the info I sent in the first place? Yuh waan me gi money to an organization dat setup like dat? LOL unnuh can seh mi have one million excuse if yuh want. A my money and if mi nuh feel comfortable wit what unnuh a do wit it a my right that. Unnuh post bout Peter Cargill Scholarship Fund and neva have nuttin on di home page or nuttin den run come a cuss people seh yuh shocked dat dem neva donate. Is me haffi tell unnuh fi put up a banner. How can you make a post then think 6 months down the line people can go find back dat post? Unnuh a sample to rhattid. When unnuh can show seh unnuh competent maybe yuh might get a smalls

Comment

Peter Cargill Scholarship Fund and neva have nuttin on di home page or nuttin den run come a cuss people seh yuh shocked dat dem neva donate.
      Hey, no one cuss anybody that they never donate. It was you with your bag of excuse that yuh neva did know anything why yuh nuh contribute.
      BT, have you ever clicked on the Peter Cargill banner to see where it would take you and what it is about? I do not think so.

Is me haffi tell unnuh fi put up a banner.
      You are being funny now BT. This was one of the first things we put up and link it to the article from the homepage when the fund was launched to give people an idea about what the RBSC was doing. I know you have not taken any time out to read.

I think if you really wanted to participate in anything, you would find a way to get people's attention. If you only had any idea the amount of time people send email and they do not get to the intended recipient for some reason. . . If you really wanted to, you could send say Karl a PM through the forum and see if your email was received and why you did not get a response to your query. But, then again, that would be asking too much.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Good luck with that.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          You are being funny now BT. This was one of the first things we put up and link it to the article from the homepage when the fund was launched to give people an idea about what the RBSC was doing. I know you have not taken any time out to read.
          Okay now this is getting ridiculous. You know damn well that I WAS THE ONE THAT TOLD YOU GUYS TO DEVELOP A BANNER after Mosiah expressed his disgust at the lack of donations. THERE WAS NO BANNER. Like I said before when unnuh get unnuh act together I MIGHT consider letting off a smalls.

Comment

Nonsense! For someone who knows his way around the internet, particularly when it comes to the hype crap, I will not believe for one minute that you did not find info on the PCMSF.

Of course it's your money. Do as you please, but save the untruths for some idiot who will hug it up. The RBSC does not need you to validate its work, never has, never will.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Keep it Bricktop. KEEP your smalls, because I know that's exactly what it will be. Not even worth the administrative costs.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

OK, the banner has been in place since 2005. What happened to you between 2005 and when the coaching clinic was held in the summer of 2007? BT, I know some folks not going to support anything irrespective of how you put it to them. It will be a cold day in hell when the likes of some folks will contribute. It matters not how we get out act together.

As I can remember, we launched the fund with a banner in place on the main site. For people like you who only visit the forum, we later added the banner to that old forum (the one which did not require login). Well, we have changed forums twice since then. This current forum was launched in March of 2007 and the previous forum we used for a year before we decided we wanted something more reliable and ditched it. With the launch of each new forum, our banner ads were in place which inclded the Peter Cargill banner. You convieniently missed it for almost two years and always will . . .

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I knew it was coming.

Comment

I guess we owe him something for his suggestion. Never mind that I don't remember him suggesting anything! Cho, had enuff of the loudmouths who only criticise and never do anything!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A simple thanks will do

Comment

Thanks, Brickie!!!

Now go and contribute!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          Thanks, Brickie!!!

Now go and contribute!!!
                          I will.