RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reggaeboyz to tour the Mother Continent(Africa)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggaeboyz to tour the Mother Continent(Africa)!

to happen before the 2008 African nations cup

It seems Burrell recent stint to Africa shows his "clout" with the top Brass of FIFA as after all it was Abedi Pele and Mandela who sat him down and let him know in no uncertain terms the level of respect reggae and Rasta commands on the continent and that for Jamaica to fall like that is nothing short of a disgrace.

It was the first time Burrell realised that the Boyz were seen and held in a higher light than he thought. It was us who made Africa sit up and say that hey if they can do it and believe that they belong then why shouldn't we?

Once again it was that Blessed place(Judah) leading the people to a higher sense of Belief(From Garvey to Marley to Tosh) our name is stamped on Africa and so before the games when teams need practise games our boyz will see at least 3 games

more on this developing story, who knows we might even be playing in Egypt with a trip to the Pyramids to bolster the youths confidence and belief.

as it breaks I will inform you all.......

respect

Hello Mama Africa how are you?

Look to the east for the coming of a black king

The train to zion is coming
    the black starliner is the song chosen by CD-Freak for the big reggae bash in the public squares during the African nations cup

A tun wi come fi tun dem over!!!!!!!!!

Nuff a unnu did give up a lie? Talk about a spiritual and mental "bath" right before qualifications

Baddaz you know the elder Mr Clarke pon the 3rd and 4th videos on my myspace page? it seems the man know him thing.

Jawge a dem man deh feet wi have fi si dung in front of and learn
    always seeking boss always seeking, a so the thing set up

Granny say even a baby can teach you so mi fi listen and learn
    and then when mi rally back and touch cornwall dem tek it one step further and say either you learn or you leave and a deh so it drill inna mi from mi a youth.

Dem say bend the tree from it young if you want it fi grow a certain way(so Granny used to tell mi) so no kill mi a just so mi grow

www.myspace.com/cdfreakmusic

teach the youths and if you can't do it face to face then you use the available technology of the day and get it done but get it done!!!

one one coco full basket, we nah rush nothing, early warm up just rock and come in people

respect

My job isn't to act like I know it all

My job is to process all the information available and come back with a SYSTEM to get it delivered to the people who need it.

Dem used to laugh when we say Shatta Logistics but a from early out the father show mi say it no matter what you have and how good it is if it can't be delivered to the people who needs it.

So mi see it clear say Logistics is an important part of warfare and so if you cut off a man supply line him can't fight without food or water and so thats why dem used to lay siege to cities and starve dem out.

Sun Tzu then rally back and show mi say why fight when you dont' have to? Just show a man say you can take it to him wicked and its not in his interest to fight you and he will come to the table and make an agreement

You just have to know say always stay prepared fi the day him decide fi break that agreement and if he knows that you are prepared he will think twice about breaking it.

So back to the point
    I am not the man with all the knowledge
    I am the MAN to help facilitate the distribution of that knowledge and now the next step is for people like Jawge, TK and OJ pon this site and Chisel, Jahjesty, and other s pon the other site who work with kids to now start videotaping their version of football knowledge and we build a "virtual library"

You see it already our there but we need it from Jamaicans now and so why wait pon some other guy fi come do for us what we can do for self?
    (don't mek mi have fi run out pon unnu with Garvey round here? Last time mi run out with boasy slaves the man dem get vex )

A show mi did a show unnu say look stop being distracted with foolishness, lets build our thing and stop saying I can't(word sound and power) start saying "How can I?" so that ideas can flourish within

Stop arguing with people now, mi graduate from that.
    Now since mi believe it mi wi just issue the orders

Tilla build the myspace and Karl get the necessary info on the reggaeboyzsc non profit organisation what it can and can't do.

Here is a place you can go for info. I would love to do it all but I still have my thing and plus baby sitting the young one takes some getting used to(can't wait till she start sleep through the night!)

We will make our own mix and production like this.
    We need a list of who is good with software etc.

On the reggaeboyz site I brought up the idea of doing a road to 98 dvd
    week in and week out we will look back on that historic events with interviews of Simoes, Boyd, hardcore fans, sponsors, journalists and others. Who believed it and who didn't? What made it work ?
    Did anyone ever stop believing?

We will sell our own story!!

first things first we need the skilled people so who amongst us can make the sound track and who have the tapes and who will do the video editing
    everyone will know their role.

first things first who amongst us will like to volunteer and what can you do? If you want pay then say it and say how much you are worth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-xV...eature=related

Comment

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...B03A9F39570772

Non profit help with Myspace Karl please check this out

shattacleve@yahoo.com

first things first take time to look around and get familiar with all that which can be done and then we sit and PLAN.

respect

Comment

Shatta,

as a breddah who speaks extensively about marketing, you should really consider packaging all that information you have to offer in a way that is reader friendly. That is, if you are serious about influencing people with your views or systems.

Comment

Me as mi get it mi pass it on but mi hear you boss its all about presentation and so mi take your advice into consideration and will now take it from the written to the visual

thats the next step boss and thanks for assisting

As it come to mi head mi just type it and put it out there for brainstorm and from that a more detailed PLAN will emerge

wah you say?

are you going to be at any of those Manning Cup or D-Cup games this weekend? What about Portmore games? do you know anyone with a video camera and decent sense of capturing the game for the internet?

Me you see like how the man dem follow up negative posts a same way so dem fi follow up this and assist in making it more concise

Its the same thing dem do to Burrell and Chief Servant
          Dem sit to the side and knowing that they can help and have information to help dem stand aside waiting for you to pop down and then when you ask them why dem never help dem say you never ask.

So now mi a call dem name so that its WRITTEN that they were called and they did or didn't answer the call

mek me know what you can do as far as capturing images so that we over here starving in the states can at least get something to look at.

Comment

Yes Ras juss gwaan teach an preach.
            Check Dr.Clarke with W.Snipes in "a great mighty walk". Mi ah drap some science pon Gamma an Baddz wid Dr.Clarke stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Shatta View Post
              http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...B03A9F39570772

Non profit help with Myspace Karl please check this out

shattacleve@yahoo.com

first things first take time to look around and get familiar with all that which can be done and then we sit and PLAN.

respect
              Got you!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

So where are the details about the tour of Africa?

Comment

Let's hope this one goes better than the last one when we ended up playhig some unknown club teams after going there to play against national teams...just me and my bad mind, nuh watch nuttin
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

It certainly is bad mind on your part. We didn't go and play against "club teamS".

We played one match against Ghana and one against Kotoko.

Comment

kotoko has consistently been one of the top teams in ghana... and ghana produces some of the best players in the world...
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

At least we a play. For the last six month Boxhill and Bora couldn't even arrange a game against a good Women team or Clarendon.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                        X