Wait, how come we havent heard from the Captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, how come we havent heard from the Captain

since last week. Come on captian, leggo the news. Please address the fans on the following items:

1) Kit deal
    2) When is Simoes touching down?
    3) upcoming games - I hope we have at least one more before the end of the year, even if we have to play Cuba with a local based squad. even Cayman.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

yuh nuh si simoes already seh him on him way to a place where him love and admire de people... jamaica...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

We should compare that letter with the one when he departed in a huff.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Send fi Crenston!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yes..but I want to hear it officially from the Captain. And I hope Simoes is coming here with the view to stay beyond South Africa 2010. We want him to take us to Brazil 2014. In other words, his appointment should be a long term one.
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

??? Who name Crenston?

Comment

For a fan you hopelessly out of the loop, alsmost as clueless as....

anyways, there was a story on TV I think where Captain said that if he had read what Simoes said on the Brazilian website he would have called a press conference and confirmed the appointment, which should open up this question...why was he talking about a plan B when he knew that was a lie?

Where will these frienbdlies with the locla players be staged there or here...you do know ofcourse that no one would go to watch the local players not would any of the corporate people put any money in it?
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                For a fan you hopelessly out of the loop, alsmost as clueless as....

anyways, there was a story on TV I think where Captain said that if he had read what Simoes said on the Brazilian website he would have called a press conference and confirmed the appointment, which should open up this question...why was he talking about a plan B when he knew that was a lie?

Where will these frienbdlies with the locla players be staged there or here...you do know ofcourse that no one would go to watch the local players not would any of the corporate people put any money in it?
                Why Plan B?
                Possible the "i's" have not been dotted and the "t's" crossed? No legal contrat in place?

If so, it would be wise to have a 'Plan B'...right?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                  since last week. Come on captian, leggo the news. Please address the fans on the following items:

1) Kit deal
                  2) When is Simoes touching down?
                  3) upcoming games - I hope we have at least one more before the end of the year, even if we have to play Cuba with a local based squad. even Cayman.
                  Be patient.
                  On the Sports Grill radio programme which is shown live on TVJ Sports Network about two weeks ago. The Captain pronounced that he would follow protocol and make the announcement of all your questions in January.
                  Meanwhile, over at our football rivals forum. It seems they want to arrange a friendly with the Reggae Boyz on a FIFA date in March.

Comment

isn't this they it is done all over the world?
                    Until everything is confirmed the JFF will try to make it look like they have more options.

It was not a must Rene come to Jamaica as Cortiba still wanted his service, so he could have decided against it. Sickko was asking what is Brazil Seria B? now the club is in the top league.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

he was being coy....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well him did have the manners fi come and talk to we live. Although dem wouldn't answer to the Assasin Moniker, mi had to change it to get a question in
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

or just lieing through his teeth...see I ignored both Karl and Assassin up top...but there was no plan B in place at all...
                          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Captain might be some deep waters with bora contract. Biggest mistake so far because we have to pay someone free of cost and still have to find more money for Simones. I still believe Bora is the better choice as coach of national team than Simones. Burrell and his crew sabotage boxhill while he was in office and there is definitely a conflict of interest as J.f.f boss. Warner and Burrell will fight for concacaf supremacy.
                            My only concern mainly now is the status of the academy?
                            I wish J.f.f good luck and hope we make it to africa because our poor kids could do well with that 30million to change crime in our ghettos.

Comment

and you know that for a fact?

Comment

Working...
                              X