Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Scalyyy!!!!

Tune in to FSC ASAP ... yuh team is on.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Tune in to FSC ASAP ... yuh team is on.
    Saw the game already, Juan Ramos is a genius, he is down 2-0 going into the second half with a leaky defence yet still switches to a 3-5-2 of which 4 are attacking mids and then wins the game 3-2....brilliant just brilliant.

Comment

that is today...yuh know how unnuh fickle!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
        Saw the game already, Juan Ramos is a genius, he is down 2-0 going into the second half with a leaky defence yet still switches to a 3-5-2 of which 4 are attacking mids and then wins the game 3-2....brilliant just brilliant.
        There is a young mid unuh have name Huddlestone, I like the range of passes he has.

I saw what Ramos did, you are aware that with the exception of the 2nd goal a better defence would have dealt with Spurs. As a matter of fact, that 3-5-2 would have been given some trouble by the Blackburns, Villas, Liverpools and Chelseas.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
          Damn 3-5-2.....If there is one formation I am crap at coaching it is that one to rhatid.....I have read book after book.....I have watched video after video....gone to course after course and I am still a completely worthless when it comes to it......For whatever reason I have never had success playing it. I think one part of it is the style of your average north east team going direct and the other part is how vulnerable the back three are to a team with pace. I don't think I have ever beaten a quality team with it. The 3-5-2...my personal shame. - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
          X