I wonder how Shelton feel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how Shelton feel?

His former club now leading in their UEFA Cup game 3-0. His replacement in the team has scored twice.

Pity that boy neva consult mi before mekking that move.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yeah, Ingland is the promise land fi football, but him caan look back right now. Him fi keep workin hard, and him wid get a blie. Him fi push fi a loan cause him playing look bleak fi the future at Sheffield.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

ssssshhhhh nuh mek Tilla hear that.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass, I can agree with Horti now. You were calling for a loan even before a ball was kicked for the season. I think now Shelton would have a chance to make a case for a loan. Before, people would think of him as a quitter as without a ball being kicked and him getting a chance to impress, he would be requesting a loan.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

It is just that I had the vision. They bought in Stead in Jan, Beattie in the summer, Webber and the other one is competent and Hulse is coming back.

Shelton would have to fight too hard when he needs to be with a coach that believe in developement, not a coach who's option is to go out and buy the next former EPL player. Based on how he was used in the practise and in the early season I made that judgement. He was never going to get the chance to fail but he had to fight for a chance just to make the bench while Beattie, Stead and Webber would get the chance to fail and the chance of all three failing was very SLIM as they are decent players as well.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

loan is not quitting but a chance to go somewhere else and sort things out.

Comment

Wah no kill you make you stronger
              What is to be must be
              Time longer than rope
              you pick him up you lick him dung him bounce right back
              what a hard man fi dead

I wonder if a granny relatives dem who write the book of Proverbs?

What is to be must be, right now the youth in training and putting his shoulder to the wheel(him and JJ as mi reason with dem pon myspace)

right now mi have some videos up pon mi page and so him and JJ can watch them and draw strength.

Its all about nurturing the youth and remembering that we don't arrive at wisdom and understanding overnight. It all comes from acquiring knowledge and as dem say experience teaches true wisdom.

Sometimes dem have fi feel it fi learn it
              A so the thing set from 19 o long so who are we to go around it?

respect

Comment

Loan is not quitting I must agree. I still think that to ask for a loan before even the season got going is a show that the player was not sure that he could cut it among the competition for the striker position. It is always good to see a young player stick to his guns and try to impress when given the opportunity. If after time has passed and he gets to acess the situation from the experience, then is the time to request a loan.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

It is just that I had the vision.
                  Is that what you call it? What if the club had some major injuries to some of those same strikers brought in and Shelton made a big impact and was the leading scorer in the Championship? Would it still be having vision then?

The way I looked at it ws that Shelton had a 50/50 chance of succeeding or not impressing. To give up without even seeing if he could cut it would not sit well with a potential managers looking for a player who would be willing to put his sholders to the wheel and work to make the team.

Comment

Working...
                  X