X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And how come him don't know either?!!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

skil cole represent jamaica at 15 y.o. and yet we have sickko saying that it is unrealistic to expect 17 y.o. to play premier league... like mi seh mi know of nuff 17 y.o. years ago who used to play national league (ok, it wasn't premier league)... all now mi nuh hear sickko respond to that fact...

like mosiah seh, if wi cannot expect our 17 yo to play at that level then wi on the downslope... mo neva seh dat exactly but thats what i got from his comment...

skill was good, if not great in his time or anytime for that matter... he was not pele but he wasn't far off from what i gather...

a weh sickko deh, btw...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

and while we're at it... peter dove marston was the best midfielder out of jamaica...

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
          skil cole represent jamaica at 15 y.o. and yet we have sickko saying that it is unrealistic to expect 17 y.o. to play premier league... like mi seh mi know of nuff 17 y.o. years ago who used to play national league (ok, it wasn't premier league)... all now mi nuh hear sickko respond to that fact...

like mosiah seh, if wi cannot expect our 17 yo to play at that level then wi on the downslope... mo neva seh dat exactly but thats what i got from his comment...

skill was good, if not great in his time or anytime for that matter... he was not pele but he wasn't far off from what i gather...

a weh sickko deh, btw...
          Yes, baddaz, that is what I am saying. We should regularly have 2 or 3 17 year olds playing in the premier league, every single season. If we can't accomplish that, then we will be sifting thru passports trying to get all sorts of strange people to play for us.

Why is it that Portmore can field such a young team in the league? Vernon is around 18, Cousins 19 or 20 and there are others just brushing the 20 year mark, incl. Shrek.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

here is a man who a big up peter dove marston...

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...s/sports3.html

Comment

Yuh memba dat Georges team that
              was unbeatable in KGN? Zaidie bros, Starchan, littlejohn et al? Nah say nutten more.

Comment

exactly... portmore is onto something there... thats where the focus should be, on the youth... giving youths opportunities and expose them to high level ball... they will adapt to the higher level faster (more growth potential) than the older players...

Comment

good info karl... sometimes out of rubble a gem appear... skill was a gem as a forward...

Comment

Baddaz, yuh ever see skill
                    play forward in INT'L ball?

Comment

have you ever seen skill cole play international ball jawge?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

no... i did not see skill play for jamaica... whats the point here... have you?

Comment

There is still no Wikipedia entry on Cole.

Why don't one of you guys write one up for him?
                          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                          - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                          X