Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Assasin I can't tek it anymore I admit I am Peter Crouch

fan ! OK I said it satisfied ?

I know I always dogged Peter Crubbish but the truth is I have been a closet Crouch fan all this time..he scored again yesterday..it seems the only time he doesn't score is when is not playing.

The goal last week against Croatia was great, his header yesterday was good to ALRITE I RATE HIM !!!!

...as I said, the big man has touch! The goal against Coatia was 'Brazilian-ish'!
    Clap im!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

He needs to leave the Spanish National team if he wants to play on a regular basis. Or him better learn spanish fast cause him having a communication problem.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        He needs to leave the Spanish National team if he wants to play on a regular basis. Or him better learn spanish fast cause him having a communication problem.
        Lawd u bad mind eeh ! Suppose Rafa feel sey the Hinglish man dem can't cut it ? Especially in champions league football.

Comment

any 6'7" striker who can score off a scissors kick...is not an ordinary 6'7" striker!

he is a multi dimensional player....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Touch, skill, guile, tenacity, genius...okay, maybe I am getting ahead of myself here.

But him good! Can I get some credit along with Assasin for maintaining that even in the face of ignorant adversity?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh figget when it look like it was just me and 'sass ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                yuh figget when it look like it was just me and 'sass ......

Dat mi a say ... how come all of a sudden there are some many that saw what Crouch had?

ME!!!! Whey yuh deh?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Big up Sah.

Crouch have a very good record. He played about 23 times for England and has scored about 14 goals and you can compare that to others who are constantly ahead of him.

Even when Crouch is not scoring he brings the option of booting out the ball to him and he will control and give it to others, and can draw defense.

Mi know you would come around. Big up Gamma, Mo, Sensi and others who stand up inna fire.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tenk yuh sah!

But memba mi tell yuh, if Crouch have 2 bad back-to-back games, yuh a go hear say a rucks. Watch out fi di wagonists!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Please! Yuh just a try discredit people. Badmind!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Big up Sah.

Crouch have a very good record. He played about 23 times for England and has scored about 14 goals and you can compare that to others who are constantly ahead of him.

Even when Crouch is not scoring he brings the option of booting out the ball to him and he will control and give it to others, and can draw defense.

Mi know you would come around. Big up Gamma, Mo, Sensi and others who stand up inna fire.
                        You see how the one Mosiah a look credit.

I give it all to cause you were the first to say it, England and Rafa need to start him every game, as long as he can walk he will score.

Even though he is tall I he is not a great header like a Oliver Bierhoff but does use his size to his advantage very well.

Excellent player.

Comment

Yeah not a very great header but a smart one. Part of the reason is he is up high but he is always looking were to put it and oftentimes it work.

England went a miss in the qualifier. Now if you have a player like Beckham who can cross the ball and Peter Crouch who can head the ball 75% of the time, why not use them? Even when Crouch in the game with Rooney and Owen etc. He is not the target of the crosses, he can also control it or lay if off to others.

Yeah him a tall man and him take a little while to get up to speed but if you look behind that you see a very smart player with some skills.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Check these posts from September 7, 2006:

Assasin vbmenu_register("postmenu_3438", true);
                            Reggae 5 Star General

One word fi dem

Mawning Gamma, Mosiah, and Sensi.

Make we hear what them have to say when the hear that the word of the day is

Crouchie

Classical goal yesterday. Crouchie save all the England superstar them yesterday from embarrassment.

Ossie Ardiles

Gamma vbmenu_register("postmenu_3480", true);

RE: One word fi dem

don't expect karl to respond to this post.....crouch is wha 6'9" and a score wid scissors kick?!! UNHEARD OF!!!!

if coruch is that bad then the better forwards should have RACKED up even better stats......

peter crouch...NOT uriah heep!!!

Mosiah vbmenu_register("postmenu_3506", true);

From long time mi say dat Crouch was a good player. (He plays for Liverpool, so, duh! ) But it seems like he is fast approaching the "excellent" or "superstar" category. Nah joke, di yute wikkid, especially for someone who lost his way to basketball court!

Karl vbmenu_register("postmenu_3537", true);

Quote:
                            Gamma (9/7/2006)don't expect karl to respond to this post.....crouch is wha 6'9" and a score wid scissors kick?!! UNHEARD OF!!!!

if coruch is that bad then the better forwards should have RACKED up even better stats......

peter crouch...NOT uriah heep!!!
                            Gamma why do you think I would blame Crouch for scoring?

Full praises to him! May he meet & pulverize many more minnows and slip in the odd goal against quality opposition! Who knows perhaps the Reggae Boyz may be helped having him on England's team when next we meet?

Not saying I was the first, but I was certainly up there when it came to recognizing the quality.

Di ress a unnu haters can move and gwey!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Some skills? Mind me tek off yuh stripe dem. Who have skill and TECHNIQUE pon di England side like Crouch? Which player in the WORLD have technique like Crouch.

Assasin...try no dis di big man.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X