No announcement yet.

Portmore United 3-1 August Town (VIDEO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portmore United 3-1 August Town (VIDEO)

My side spank a team and are now ON TOP OF THE TABLE. No more Rudi Austin
    You all cant deny that Portmore is the best. We are constantly losing players to overseas clubs and still manage to find fresh young players to replace them.

Anyways, look at minute 1:15 how Steven Morrissey destroy that defender only to have his shot saved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inKHOlKkAXM (footage courtesy of TVJ)<<<<Nuff respect to them. No other station cyaan test.

PORTMORE ST. CATHERINE,
    NO QUESTION ASKIN!!

By di way Ruxie View was gettin spank from Seba United at sports time.

How old is Morissey now Paw?

Congrats on the win.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      How old is Morissey now Paw?

Congrats on the win.
      Bout 21. He seems to get overlooked a lot because he is short(no pun). Very good player though. He has all the basics of the game downpat. Di yute probbly can control a ball wha a drop from space.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
        Bout 21. He seems to get overlooked a lot because he is short(no pun). Very good player though. He has all the basics of the game downpat. Di yute probbly can control a ball wha a drop from space.
        Same ting wid my Jonathon Williams him size jus hold him back.

Junglist forever !

Comment

Visuals a dweet my lord, the out of sight out of mind things nah dweet inna the visual age

People want to see what they are getting

respect

Visuals a do it

Comment

Zico Herreira(the player that scored for August Town) is Brazilian by the way. One of the few foreigners in the league. Our captain Modeste is by far the best foreigner in the league. One of the best and most under-rated players in the league overall.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KUgU...eature=related

Generation next Skilla Dee trains for the big times(salad a bwoy inna Stadium)

respect

Comment

I read the two newspaper reports on Portmore's match yesterday. One of the dailies (the Gleaner) does not even have Cousins on the scoresheet, while the other one has him scoring twice. It's this sort of utter slackness that just sums up what we have as journalism is in this country.

(Sickko is going to state that is because Munro lose yesterday why I feel this way. So predictable!)

Anyway, congrats on your victory, Lionpaw. It is amazing to me how Horace Reid can resign from the club and yet they seem to be doing better!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Who won the Seba/Harbor View game?

Comment

Seba won 2-0 as HV continues to implode after winning the Caribbean Club championships.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Paw I think Herrera is Jamaican. He has been around the leagues for a long time. First with De La Vega, then he moved to the NPL with Arlington FC. There was a story about some threat on his life and then he went to Wadadah before turning up at August for the past two seasons.
                      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
                        Paw I think Herrera is Jamaican. He has been around the leagues for a long time. First with De La Vega, then he moved to the NPL with Arlington FC. There was a story about some threat on his life and then he went to Wadadah before turning up at August for the past two seasons.
                        Eheee? Everytime dem match deh pon TV Neville Bell always spend half a the game a talk bout how him come from Brazil. Maybe the name a fool the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                          My side spank a team and are now ON TOP OF THE TABLE. No more Rudi Austin
                          You all cant deny that Portmore is the best. We are constantly losing players to overseas clubs and still manage to find fresh young players to replace them.

Anyways, look at minute 1:15 how Steven Morrissey destroy that defender only to have his shot saved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inKHOlKkAXM (footage courtesy of TVJ)<<<<Nuff respect to them. No other station cyaan test.

PORTMORE ST. CATHERINE,
                          NO QUESTION ASKIN!!

By di way Ruxie View was gettin spank from Seba United at sports time.
                          Need to speak with you -
                          karl@reggaeboyzsc.com

Kindly send on your telephone number and best time to call and I shall call!
                          Thank you!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            Seba won 2-0 as HV continues to implode after winning the Caribbean Club championships.
                            Good match? - lousy match?
                            What does Tappa's Seba look like?!

...and, Lenny's Harbour View?
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, why ask? Just say that Tappa outwit Lenny, proving his quality!

Yay!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X