Curses! Things not going how

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curses! Things not going how

I wanted. Why is MArseille losing to Besiktas? They should be winning. Why is Liverpool drawing with Porto? Liverpool should be winning. Curses.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    I wanted. Why is MArseille losing to Besiktas? They should be winning. Why is Liverpool drawing with Porto? Liverpool should be winning. Curses.

Rafa will be gone in a few days if they tie or lose.

It's all about shareholder value my friend.

HL is right yet again "Football is a business"...

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
      Rafa will be gone in a few days if they tie or lose.

It's all about shareholder value my friend.

HL is right yet again "Football is a business"...
      ... I want them to win ... go to Marselle and lose or tie. Tilla, can we get an Austin Powers emoticon?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Football is a business but not necessarily so in the USA. Look how many wukliss coach in di MLS. HL need to find out what a gwaan!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you nuh see them nuh fraid fi cut MLS coaches. Bruce Arena gone, LA coach gone. Remember Sampson, Bora and the Brazillian that was with NY. Even the currently American coach Bradley was let go by the Metro. Them nuh ramp fi let you go too.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Real Salt Lake did have one whey look like fi him ashes was going to become part of the turf, di way him did tek long fi leave. As a matter of fact, him leave yet? Ellinger or whatever him name.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Real Salt Lake did have one whey look like fi him ashes was going to become part of the turf, di way him did tek long fi leave. As a matter of fact, him leave yet? Ellinger or whatever him name.
              He left a while back and I think a former player is the coach now.

Comment

TankX Assasin!! Very well stated....

Football (soccer) in America is BIG business first too.

It's just that their system is similar to the NFL, NBA, MLB business model.

Look who LA galaxy just hired as coach.

This coming year will see the more brand name players making the transition to MLS.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

yes he left shortly after Hue.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

MArseille screw up mi plan! Cho ... wait things may still fall into place. Lets hope Cisse and Zenden can duh dem ting.

Comment

Working...
                    X