No announcement yet.

Wicked time now: Scaly, Karl,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO i never said that! can you follow a line of reasoning? read it again S.L.O.W.L.Y...... and tell me how yuh come to that conclusion!

btw how eusebio come inna dis? that is for another day FOCUS!!!!

and finally mi seh RING DING! yuh nuh know RING DING? rin tin tin re-runs are still available on tvland.....have you seen RING DING re-runs?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma what does Ring ding an miss lou
      have to do with seeing tapes of Alan cole playing qualifiers or club ball in Brasil? Thanks.

Comment

about as much as fire hydrants and bruce golding!!!!

joke....

my point is jamaican tv neva carry much (if any live football and there is in fact not much footage of jamaican football or football players available in jamaica. plus the archiving was poor hence a ground breaking programme like ring ding cannot even be found.

i don't know whether there is any footage of skill available in brasil. do you?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

See point on
          Ring Ding (ah nuh dat smaddy haff di reel dem ah dem yaad) with today's technology those things can be restored.

Skill didn't spend enough time in Brasil to go on tape (how many games did he play aside from training?0

Comment

sorry ..... are you saying he did not play any games in brasil? i want to be clear on that.

Comment

I don't know; you the alan cole expert
              would have way more info than I.

Comment

i am not...started out by pointing to the FLAW in your reasoning. and by your own admission you are disputing the skills of a man for whom you haven't seen any footage at a time when there was little or no football coverage in jamaica and for whom you do not know if there is footage in brasil.

how shallow is that?

Comment

Is there footage in Brasil?

Comment

i don't know one way or the other.

Comment

Have you ver seen Skill Cole play INT'L football?

Comment

nope.

Comment

Massive I rest my case.

Comment

and your case is what exactly? lt's be clear.

Comment

Gamma all this time you had
                              me there arguing when your arguments are based on hear say? Come on

Comment

WHAT?!!!! yuh smokin' sup'm!!! re-read what point was...as usual yuh way off!!!!

my premise was that your reasoning was fallacious. check it.

i take it that you have no idea what you point was.

Comment

Working...
                                X