Wicked time now: Scaly, Karl,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wicked time now: Scaly, Karl,

and other high school football enthusiasts, let's sit and reason.

Pele was seen hands down as the best among his peers (especially the 1970 Brasil team). we will focus on the 1970 Brasil team here:Félix, Carlos Alberto (C), Brito, Piazza and Marco Antonio; Clodoaldo, Gérson and Pelé; Jairzinho, Tostão and Rivelino. Now since you guys can find a player (Alan Cole) to match Brasil's best at the time, it stand to reason that you must can find others to match the rest of the team (who considered themselves unequal to pele).

Please google, get your facts together and let's have a debate.

Here is a picture of the 1970 squad to help you along:

I am waiting (I would like to know who would match jair)

how does that stand to reason jawge? what you have stated is the DEFINITION of fallacy.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So why can they find a match for the best
      and not for the rest that's not even close to Pele? If Mr. Cole was as good as Pele then surely there must be a player equal to Carlos Albertos or Jair. No?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        So why can they find a match for the best
        and not for the rest that's not even close to Pele? If Mr. Cole was as good as Pele then surely there must be a player equal to Carlos Albertos or Jair. No?

Lawd Jesus Jawge did I say Skill Cole was as good as Pele ?

Show me where I said that.

Comment

Okay I will scratch you from
          the list. My apologies sah

Before you go can you just tell me where Mr.Cole played most of his football and what competition he distinguished himself against? I was over a friend's house last night and a football argument started. I brought up the subject and he said jawge you may not like this; but the truth is Mr.cole can't really play. I said but he was called to a D1 team in Brasil! Bredrin said he could not cut it there, that's why he left. I tried to convince him with the pork argument but he wouldn't buy it.

Comment

Okay I will scratch you from
            the list. My apologies sah

Before you go can you just tell me where Mr.Cole played most of his football and what competition he distinguished himself against? I was over a friend's house last night and a football argument started. I brought up the subject and he said jawge you may not like this; but the truth is Mr.cole can't really play. I said but he was called to a D1 team in Brasil! Bredrin said he could not cut it there, that's why he left. I tried to convince him with the pork argument but he wouldn't buy it.
            apologies accepted....no worries

Comment

ahrite sah; so it
              look like is only Karl and sickko inna dis ya hotta Fiyah now Mo is another one to.

Comment

because skill cole was an unusual talent?

if jamaica has the fastest man in the world, how come wi neva win the 4x1 relay? jawge, even for you that is CHUPID and NONSENSICAL conclusion to arrive at.

because we have a player to match pele(the premise) it does NOT follow that we would have players comparable to the rest of the team!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma calm down and stop the
                  tracing. wi ah go reason boss: Are you of the opinion that Alan cole is
                  equal to ball in football? Please answer the question above: where did Alan Cole play most of his football? Where did he distingusih most of his "unusual talent"? Thanks.

Comment

jawge...with that idiotic premise of yours there can be no meaningful discourse because it is fundamentally flawed.

btw what does this mean Are you of the opinion that Alan cole is
                    equal to ball in football?

Comment

Okay; I see my short comings
                      my argument is flawed fundamentally. Thanks for proving how simple I am in these complex matters.

Now answer this: Is Alan Cole (with his unusual talent) equal to Pele? Where did Alan Cole diaplay this unusual Talent? Thanks.

Comment

Werk wid dis likkle bit
                        an tell mi wha yuh draw. Thanks yhear

The final match was against Italy, with 110,000 spectators in the Azteca Stadium, Mexico City. The Mexicans were sided with the Brazilian; besides the natural approximation between the latin cultures, it was clear by then that Brazil had a better team, and, to add to it, Mexico had been eliminated by Italy.
                        Italy had played a very tough semifinal against Germany; some say that that was one of the most beautiful matches in the world cups. The match went into overtime, and finished 4 x 3 to Italy. Besides, this match had been one day after the Brazil x Uruguay semifinal, meaning that the Italians had had less time to recover.
                        The first Brazilian goal happened at 18 minutes of first halt. Rivelino kicks the ball AND the heel of an Italian, to send the ball to Pelé. Pelé flies and scores, with his head. In an interview, the Italian defender who was marking Pelé said he could not understand how someone with the height of Pelé (1.70 m, 5'7") could go so high and stay floating so long.
                        Still in the first half, Clodoaldo tries an unnecessary drible, and Italy ties the match. Zagallo would say later that he felt like punching Clodoaldo, for "he was playing a World Cup final like a friendly match in highschool".
                        In the second half, Gerson scored the second, Jairzinho scored his customary one and, at 41 minutes, the captain Carlos Alberto closed the score.
                        Read this FIFA report about Brazil x Italy.
                        Brazil won by 4 x 1 and, for having won the world cup three times, would keep permanently

Comment

Okay; I see my short comings
                          my argument is flawed fundamentally. Thanks for proving how simple I am in these complex matters.

Now answer this: Is Alan Cole (with his unusual talent) equal to Pele? Where did Alan Cole diaplay this unusual Talent? Thanks.

Comment

unnu have time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Come bettah than dat Mo.

Comment

Working...
                              X