Football Enthusiasts, mi curious, does

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Enthusiasts, mi curious, does

Zlatan Ibrahimovic get the credit he deserves as a footballer? Heard he likes the line from one of JayZ's song, "You're tune to the mudafuking greatest!!!"

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

i don't feel suh...but he didn't do himself any favours at the last wc.

to me he is like anelka in many ways.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I have only watched him play a handfull of times and

each time he has impressed me but I hav'nt seen him enough to give him a good rating. I saw a goal he scored recently that was excellent. He picked up a cross which came in low and controlled the ball with Roberto Carlos standing infront of him and tyhe goalie set to try an save his shot, he then calmly pick the right top corner and standing still place dthe ball there.

btw Ronaldo's goal free kick in the 90th was sheer brilliance.

Comment

What skill! Esp. for a tall player. I don't believe he gets his due. Maybe the name is the problem.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

him have Crouchlike syndrome.

Very good but not your typical baller. Always have extra defenders on him and play a good one two and not to mention his shooting.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

his close skills are exceptional! brilliance always seems to be just a moment away.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Where is the syndrome?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

in the mind of his detractors
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

in the mind of his critics

Comment

The man talented. Playing in the wrong league that's why he isn't revered by football fans. I dont know if you all realize that the hype over Italian football is practically gone. Only Kaka and the Roma team keeping interest in that league alive. Remember when people use to shyt up demself ova Inter, Juventus and even Fiorentina. I try watch Serie A sometimes but it's like pulling teeth. It's hard to watch. No entertainment at all. Just defense versus defense. Every team just playing the 11-0-0 formation like Trinidad.

Comment

Working...
                    X