Rene Simoes Proceed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rene Simoes Proceed...

It's to my understanding that Manager reinstated Rene Simoes is a Vibrant Coach who can get much done.While this poster is convince the timing is right for Manager Rene Simoes to go to jamaica, was a prudent decision by Horace Burrell;
    There are questions football officials in the JFF need to know while he takes up the task.
    They are:

1. What Formation will he be using this time around? knowing the 532 is outdated and the typical 442 not always reap results.
    2. Team Chemistry :Our Manager is known to be a motivator,is there a tecnique he will used to influence the RBZ on and off the pitch?.
    3.Iternational friendlies: The required games needed for Qualifiers?
    4. Tranpose,former gains into glory.how will Manager Rene Simoes used his presence to make strides?.

Finally,my friends jamaican football is on the rise again and is at a turning point .Manager Rene Simoes is a gifted Coach who can transcend ReggaeBoyz.I would love for journalist and football officials to ask or even observe his methods.Jawge 3:16

The Prof. is a visionary: he is making sure that his
    club team get promoted; hence the RBOYZ will have D1 team to practice with at leisure (home and abroad). They said he was calculating, yes I like that trait in a coach

Comment

What Formation will he be using this time around?
      Formation has to be based on the opponents, their strategy and our team and the available players we have. To select a formation before knowing all the above is like getting a suit made by your tailor without having your measurements taken.

Rene will know what formation to choose for each game after he acesses the situation.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Here is a Formation Prof. Simoes can look at as a option:

4-5-1
        4-5-1 could be seen as a defensive formation, however if the two midfield wingers play a more attacking role it can be likened to 4-3-3. The formation can be used to grind out 0-0 draws or preserve a lead, as the packing of the centre midfield makes it difficult for the opposition to build-up play. Because of the 'closeness' of the midfield, the opposing team's forwards will often be starved of possession. However, due to the lone striker, the centre of the midfield does have the responsibility of pushing forward as well. The defensive midfielder will often control the pace of the game.

A modification of this formation is also used by José Mourinho's Chelsea F.C. side. This modified version is the 4-1-4-1 where only one striker is used and the wingers are given the responsibility of moving the ball forward and attacking. A holding midfielder is also positioned in front of the back four. This provides freedom for the rest of the team to move forward and attack as the defense will be "protected" by the holding midfielder.

Recently Big Sam Allardyce audaciously claimed to have invented this formation***

Tilla if we Bring in Andy williams and jerry Hue we can enhance our Midfield Thus a 451 formation can become handy for the Boyz.

Comment

Unuh cut out the ****************e!!!!!! Is who a post unda the man handle (Pepsi)? Weh TK deh???!!!! Yuh can kno seh a fraud poster when him start post inna proper hinglish.........well sorta!!!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The 451 is good especially for away games.

Comment

Pespi a we old JB brethren, nothing nuh change.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Is who a post unda the man handle (Pepsi)?
                Yuh seet tuh Jangle? Maybe pepsi have a visitor at home who is using his computer. This is not the Pepsi we know.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Sass, be a bit more observant. Notice the posts by Pepsi and look at his mastery of the english language. It is like a metamorphosis and happened overnight. I pointed out the difference to his posts yesterday and Jangle is now saying he cannot believe it as the posts are so much unlike Pepsi.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    Pespi a we old JB brethren, nothing nuh change.

Bwouy sass jamaican people a di hardest people on earth to please,sass I give up with this site.good luck to oonu and di wcq.Karl send Bu* Bo ******************** money come gimme!!!!.

Comment

Tilla you have to understand that JB is not what some people here make him out to be, The man has a college degree or technical degree for one.

JB get info on some subjects such as oil in Ja that none of us could have found. Yes Brethren some of us would pass Berres Hammond or Jimmy Cliff in a hallway and nuh realise that a them.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

just easy yuself.

Comment

You missed it Sass. No one is questioning Pepsi's intelligence. It is more like when the man is med-compliant, he is a different person.

Comment

I get everything you said but trust me you can't underestimate this forum, you have some wicked charater on here, when we meet a the picnic or at a game most people are just calm and mellow but sometimes the element of surprise here keep me going sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
                              Bwouy sass jamaican people a di hardest people on earth to please,sass I give up with this site.good luck to oonu and di wcq.Karl send Bu* Bo ******************** money come gimme!!!!.
                              Hey JB nuh badda keep up de almshouse.......nuh badda go pull anedda disappearing act again, cause me we jus stap read de forum.....cho.....LOL!!!!! Jus t change yuh handle again to Coca-Cola!!! WCQ a come up so your views are appreciated sir!
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X