X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beckham sold his soul- Man Uited 606 page

David Beckham - has sold his soul

Premier League Manchester Unitedby sydneyhatter 27 November 2007

I am sat watching David Beckham play for the Galaxy against Sydney FC in an exhibition match. There is a crowd of over 80,000 just to see the great man. He's only 32 and he still clearly has the talent to be playing for one of the big European teams. But instead, he's playing for a Mickey Mouse club in a meaningless game. It’s so disappointing to see that he has put money&fame ahead of football. He should be playing his Football in the Premier League.

Sydney FC has just gone 3-0 up after 30mins.

comment on this article | alert a moderator | send to a friend

Latest 10 comments

view all 37 comments

Read members' comments or add your own
    comment by FlingitNow
    posted 7 Hours Ago
    ya_dafty

Well if Inter and AC w1ant him to sell shirts he'd have to be playing regularly. Would they really damage their first team just to sell some more shirts? Seems arther unlikely and like you are desperately trying to find an excuse to insult him. It seems you are the blinkered one.

When have I siad I love Beckham? In fact I've stated many times he should have even been considered for a squad place for the Croatia game. I;ve said he was one of the worse culprits for bottling it when we got back to 2-2. Hardly sounds like I;m blinkered now does it...
    add comment | complain about this comment

comment by Born_Again
    posted 7 Hours Ago
    Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool would not take him because he's not good enough.

Beckham vs SWP - This was shown on Wednesday night.
    Beckham vs Pennant -
    Beckham vs Eboue - I would still take Beckham.

comment by Arsenal_bestinUk11
    posted 7 Hours Ago
    Born Wina, so Beckham is the best player ever to exist then?

comment by ya_dafty
    posted 7 Hours Ago
    individually, I can see why you could make that assessment and say in a one off game, David could be better.

But on the course of a season, team morale, spirit, etc etc it is no suprise that the big boys are not interested!

Let's cut it another way to all those who say it's ManUTD or nothing. I bet you if Arsenal were to come in for him, he would consider it - the reason he would maybe turn it down is not for any so called love for ManUTD, it would be because the Wenger wouldn't allow him to play glitz and glammer with the rich and famous in London and secondly because he is too smart - he knows he has a strong reputation but that it would dwindle if the press were to see him week in and week out because the game would be too fast for him - all that fuss for a fancy haircut, Gillette razor and some Brylcream.

comment by Born_Again
    posted 7 Hours Ago
    comment by Arsenal_bestinUk11

posted 4 Minutes Ago

Born Wina, so Beckham is the best player ever to exist then?

Where does it say that? Have I ever said it? Being better than SWP, Pennant and Eboue doesn't make you the best ever. Idiot.

comment by FlingitNow
    posted 7 Hours Ago
    ya_dafty & Arsenal_bestinUk11

I think you've just won the arguements for us with your last comments. They are so filled to blind blinkered hate and non-sense I don't think I need to add anything else.

comment by ya_dafty
    posted 6 Hours Ago
    and I bet the order is in for a "posh" spice "girl" doll!

comment by Jaguar1979
    posted 6 Hours Ago
    Anyone seen the new advert for Beckhams aftershave???? Its gross man!!! It has this starved skinny pig draped all over Beckham.....like some sort of scarf or bandana!!!

comment by makingapoint
    posted 5 Hours Ago
    MacClaren is to blame for Becks beeing in the states. If he had not dropped him, he would have stayed in Real for 2 more years.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.
Working...
X