HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Scaly, why yuh wake-up Jawge fah?
      I know, my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        What did you see
        Scaly? What about Pele that changed your life in ball?
        I watched Pele play for Cosmos of NY against Santos of Jamaica, My father who was a baller back in his day took me to the game cause he wanted me to see the King, Pele was brilliant with thsoe dribbles and quick passes but he was cut short by a wild cane cutting tackle from Billy Perkins of Santos and had to be caried off the field.

Skill Cole also played and was almost as brilliant as Pele was.

If you need more info please feel free to contact me.

Thanks
        Scaly

Comment

yuh right. man almost fight mi a france cause mi say boyd shouldn't be dere.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And so started your cane cutting career ?

Comment

Yuh lucky... Waiter plant dem chest inna mi fist over suh because mi siddung ah dem sidewalk cafe and ah eat pizza.. di likkle frenchman put him hand pon mi Reggaeboy Jersey bout him a hold mi back when mi try ordah from dem bar.. chue mi did ungry and tyad him find himself tangle up inna some table and chair.. woooiiiiiiee.. yuh waan si pedestrian stop and gawk...

Commotion bruk out and mi get a free Heinekin from Management..

A hungry man is an angry man.. lucky ting him nevah seh nutting bout Boyd..

Comment

But boss how yu fi deh compare no good Skill with Pele, Skill ever go to World Cup and score two goals, yet...kiss teeth (for and on behalf of Jawge)
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                  But boss how yu fi deh compare no good Skill with Pele, Skill ever go to World Cup and score two goals, yet...kiss teeth (for and on behalf of Jawge)
                  hehehe....sicko I am trying real hard to be gentle with George.

Now I'll tell u a secret bout him..ask him when was the last time he went to watch a football game "Live" ?

He is the biggest armchair midfielder I know.

Comment

better yet, how many times he has seen Reggae Boys or Tappa play live
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                      And so started your cane cutting career ?
                      WWWWWOOOOOOIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE.......AHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAH-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......too flipping funny! - T.K.
                      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

How about a compromise?

A sit down interview with Simoes and Boyd with both people telling their version of the story so that we could get it out the way, past us and move on to focus on TODAY's issue

We are too easily distracted from the fact that what is to be must be and all dem a rail up bout all this was already written so who is guy fi stop it?

A wah really frighten dem?

Comment

A whamp'n to Boyd. The taxi ting nah gwan good? Last time me see him mi did a do Work Experience a Crossroads. Mi and di man yeye mek 4 while him inna him taxi and mi hear him chant "Constant Spring?" Mi jus laugh and jump inna a big white bus(not chi chi bus while me in deh).

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X