Its amazing to me that Walter Boyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its amazing to me that Walter Boyd

can stil illicit so much interest on the site.

Originally posted by Rico View Post
    can stil illicit so much interest on the site.
    And thus my point about him choosing his words, if on this site it generates so much response then can you imagine how many up and coming youths potential Simoes students(if appointed)it affects and then how they react to Rene based on Boyd's opinion ?

He needs to choose his words more carefully.

Comment

well he only recently resurfaced in the spotlight for a drop kick to one a maudib's "acQUAINTances" chest...not sure if that is football related

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh can tek di lawyer out ah di bush....

Comment

but yuh cy'an tek di bush outa di lawyer...THANK GOD!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You and Bush... gonna get those evil doers...

Comment

you think he still hold that influence amongst the youngsters?

I think they are more looking at fuller and Luton by now. 4 years is a long time in a teenager's life. It still remain fresh in our mind, not to mention Karl"s
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL!!!!!!
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

mi draw di line on that bush.....mi nuh inna dat deh bush at all tall tall!!!

Comment

Dem live a farin.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      you think he still hold that influence amongst the youngsters?

I think they are more looking at fuller and Luton by now. 4 years is a long time in a teenager's life. It still remain fresh in our mind, not to mention Karl"s
                      Ofcourse he does, let me tell you something I wear my "Boyd" Arnett shirt all the time to play ball and you muss hear the reactions I get from young and old..he still has much influence.

I was 10 when I saw Pele play at the National Stadium and that changed my football life forever.

Comment

Fine, but trust me, Walter Boyd is a non-factor, and his words in Jamaica carry absolutely no weight among mature people. For the young with impressionable minds, he might still hold some sway but not much in my view.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What did you see
                          Scaly? What about Pele that changed your life in ball?

Comment

lawd mosiah stop it... walter boyd has no influence whatsoever... he is long considered an idiot by people a farin.. memba seh, peeple a farin neva did support simoes a carry boyd guh france... iz unuh (what a gwaan lazie) dung a yard dat did support him...

walter boyd iz a clown...
                            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

you near Sickko tell you the receptionist didn't know who the Wailers were?
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X