RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We just cant wait here in the Bahamas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We just cant wait here in the Bahamas...

Just had a lively discussion with some beautiful 'choice words' with a gang of us Jamaicans working and living here in the Bahamas about the likely future clash of the Boyz coming here to play the Bahamians. We will be supporting the Bahamians for their game vs the BVI with a sneeky smile that the Bahamians will win.

We just cant wait fi get on bad here.

well for us living here in the BVI we would rather that jamaica beat the BVI...so there!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ah wha so?

Ah deny you want to deny us the chance fi gallang bad gainst the Bahamians.LOL

Comment

Wha gwaan Becky, everything crisp and curry over deh boss?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Wha gwaan Becky, everything crisp and curry over deh boss?
          Yeah man, the vibes ah build already for the anticipated clash next year. I hope the BFA will put in more bleachers for this game as mi know seh the place ago cork.

Bwoy what a sad time it is with Herb Mac gone iyah. Will talk later as work deh pan mi.

Comment

yuh know kevin davies or lionel hampton?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you mean the wicked Musician?

Lionel Hampton
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

no...should have been lionel haven...MAH bad!

i wish i knew lionel hampton he is one bad mutha....SHUT YO MOUTH...i'm just talking about lionel hampton!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  yuh know kevin davies or lionel hampton?
                  Lionel I know but not that close to consider as a breddrin. As for Kevin Davis I may know his face but not his name, that is if they fool around with the football, I mean soccer, here.

Comment

mi jus did a wonder, cause them man bad like yarse.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

DIGLOR what radiostation they usually broadcast football on in the Bahamas?

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
                        none

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
                          HAHA HA HA HA HA HA LAWD AH GAD. Wha yu ask mi?
                          Boss, them ya people no inna dem deh business.

Comment

Working...
                          X