May Courtney Rest In Peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Courtney Rest In Peace

Once I heard a reggae artist say that the hardest thing about death is those who miss you. As simply as the artist put it, it's the hardest on those who have known and loved the darely departed.

I was quite disturbed and upset when I heard the sad news of Courtney's passing. As everyone who frequents this site has attested, Courtney was one of a kind. He was astalwart, incisive, sound, brave, giving, kind and wonderful football lover. His inputon this site as well as with his other footballing interestswill be sorely missed.

Iam glad that I had the chance to meet the big man a time or two. Although I didn't know him per se,I could tellthat he was connected and powerful in his way. With that though, I could tell that he was responsible with whatever influence he had.

It is my sincerest wish and hope that those who loved Courtney will find comfort. Comfort in the memories that we have of him. Comfort in the times we spent with him.Comfort in the knowledge that this good man's life was lived the way he wanted to live it and that his just rewards await him in another place. I pray for peace upon every last soul whosepathcrossedthat of Courtney, Livi, Mankind and whatever other names by which he was known.
Working...
X