Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaly!

How di big side look to u this season?
    Them shaping up like champions to me, getting results out of some cery difficult circumstances, playing the best football in Europe. What say you?

Originally posted by Rico View Post
    How di big side look to u this season?
    Them shaping up like champions to me, getting results out of some cery difficult circumstances, playing the best football in Europe. What say you?
    I wouldn't call Wigan difficult curcumstances but yes they are playing the best football in the EPL, over the next six weeks we will know how good they are the schedule becomes very intense so injuries, bad days and out of from players will be an issues how they deal with that will tell.

Spurs are on the rise we hit bottom and there is nowhere to go but up so watch de ride.

Comment

Rico question for you. Any news on Damani Ralph and secondly are you seeing more required micro-fracture surgery procedures. Its this really a new pehonmenon or are they just treating certain injuries differently. It seems like in the last few years many athletes have done this while I can only remember Antonio McDyes doing this surgery. The odds of recovery also seems to be very low. What are they saying in your circles.

Comment

wouldn't YOU feel sheg up to find out that this may not be true....

Spurs are on the rise we hit bottom and there is nowhere to go but up

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

OJ, saw your comment on Wigan below.

Wigan was quite impressive defensively...despite the 2-nil loss.

From the onset it was clear that a defensive approach was going to be their strategy.

It was after the fact that most think Arsenal had an easy time winning the game.

OJ recall: it was not till the 85th minute before Arsenal made their break through.

My analysis of Wigan is solely on Saturdays game; not on their very poor standing in the epl.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I understand but the problem with that approach is after you go down one you really dont have the mindset to recover. One in that case is like 3 as you really dont mount an offensive. I did not see the game so I will take your word for it.

Comment

It was an excellent game (in my opinion).

I described Arsenal's 1 and 2 touch offense as being classical !

Wigan does not have the personnel to match Arsenal in an attacking style football. If thay had opened up OJ, they would be chopped like foie gras...(something Gamma likes to eat).
              Last edited by HL; November 26, 2007, 07:08 PM.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
              X