Congrats to the Champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to the Champs

After much suffering, problems before the departure with captain placed Anderson Rasp being in the bank of reserves, and eminent exit of the technician René Simões, the trainer congratulated the fight of the players of the Coritiba. With nine in field, the teams obtained to capsize for top of the Santa Cruz, for 3 the 2, to the 48 minutes and conquered Series B of the Brasileirão.

For the commander thigh-white, the departure remembered the game between Bosom and Nautical, when the gauchos, against all the probalibildades, also raised the trophy of the second division. "I find that this group did not deserve nothing different of the heading. E as everything in this year came with suffering. It was as the Battle of the Aflitos. It was the fight of them and I am happy for the twisted one, that it did not deserve to leave without this heading ", analyzed.

René also spoke on the substitution that made in second time, when the pernambucanos had passed to the front in placar. With the entrance of Edmílson - Enrique Days, the hero of the game already had entered - the Thigh was with three aggressors. For the trainer, who used to advantage to alfinetar the critics, the moment was to risk everything.

"I knew of the result of the Ipatinga and he did not have skill. We run the risk. Soccer, who do not try, do not obtain. The players had been lions, them deserve. This group if surpassed the year all. It has people that they think, speak, but they try. It has people think, speak temporarily, but they finish having success ", relieved.

For the Bald projection, the comparison with the 2005 decision is valid, but it goes to gain a new name. "This is the Battle of the Arruda. With two to less, being champion with goal in the additions. Ahead of everything our team had claw and obtained to win the departure. After all one walked difficult, with many critical ones, it closed. We arrive at the Series and still we were champion ", concluded.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Rene is on his way

Lame search heading in Recife in the farewell of Renê

23/11 - 20:38 - Esportiva Gazette

montaFerramentasMateria('TopEsporte');
    After stumbling ahead at house of the Marília, the Coritiba goes to Recife to face already lowered Santa Cruz, in this Saturday, to the 16 hours (of Brasilia), needing the victory to guarantee in field the heading of Series B of the Brazilian Championship. Beyond the adversary, the teams still has that to fight with the problems extra-field, as the exit of the technician Renê Simões, who makes the last game in the command of the teams.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Irritated with direction, Renê Simões leaves Lame route to Jamaica

21/11 - 21:21 - Esportiva Gazette

montaFerramentasMateria('TopEsporte');
      Now it is official. For account of misunderstandings with the direction, trainer Renê Simões left the Coritiba and must come back to command Jamaica, election that directed during the Pantry of the World of 1998, in France.
      The main reason was a series of divergences with João Carlos Vialle, coordinator of soccer and candidate to the presidency of the Thigh. According to it, the decision was taken from the moment that the current president, Giovani Gionédis, it decided to support the candidacy of its disaffection.
      "the president made the announcement of the candidate of it. I bound for the president and I said that he would not be more in the Coritiba for personal reasons ", I declared.

The drop d'água for the technician happened in the last tuesday, when the coordinator convoked a meeting only with the players, announcing that Renê Simões would not be in the club to train the jamaicana election.

"I am going pra Jamaica. E will be, does not go for money. I go for the necessity that they have. I do not go to gain nothing that the Coritiba cannot pay to me ", affirmed, after considering a" inability "the attitude of Vialle.

The coordinator if defended of accusations, affirming that he needed to take a measure not to leave the Coritiba to lose the heading.
      "Feeling the possibility to lose the championship, I made a meeting with the players to deal with some subjects. Vacation, date for contract renewals and other things. She said for them that some problem was had enters the players with me, with the direction or with the trainer, who would be leaving, they had that to speak ", went off, in interview to the Radio Band B.

Despite the confusion, Renê Simões still will train the Coritiba against the Santa Cruz. In case that he is successful, the champion teams if sagra of the Segunonda, independent of the result of the departure between Ipatinga and Paulista.

Comment

Working...
      X