Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoke to a breds about the games now residing in New York

A man known in the football community

Interesting his take on the past two games, when asked what did we learn from these past two games , his comment at least we know de man dem who wutliss because some a dem couldnt play against two wutless team.

His main grouse , the passing was terrible.Poor 1st touch and lack of a pure finisher.Shelton nuh ready by his standards and Fuller couldnt mek im bench, said he was going to mek a call to find out why Bennett couldnt mek the team.

Livid over Burrell and Tappa , according to him Rene is already in England doing scouting.It boggles his mind how Hue is left out according to him Jamaicas best midfielder and hardest worker in the middle ( a nuh me say so).

The only way Nandi can get a call would be if Burrell personally intercedes.Crazy over Marlon King.

Africa is a defenite.

This is from a breds , a suh me get it , a suh me give it.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

From all account Rene is still in Brazil until his final game with his team.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A suh me get it a suh me give it
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Tappa has no intention of calling Hue. Onandi might get a callup though, even though he is about to be kicked from Portmore.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Tappa has no intention of calling Hue.
          Why do you say this?
          What do you know that we don't?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X