So Baddaz let me understand this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Baddaz let me understand this

even if we did not play those two games we would still improve in the FIFA standings?

See why me cant understand this thing or is it that Karl is right and FIFA see that Burrell comeback as president and decide to lift us in the rankings?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

we also improved when we didn't play under Boxhill, just for the history books.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Happened under Burrell too, unnu gwaan like we never lose a single match or we rating never dropped under Burrell.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

where did I say such crazy thing? sometimes mi haffi wonder to rhatid.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post

See why me cant understand this thing or is it that Karl is right and FIFA see that Burrell comeback as president and decide to lift us in the rankings?
          I said, no such thing!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I see sarcasm is lost on you.....
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              I see sarcasm is lost on you.....
              OK!
              Please accept my apology!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

sickko... the answer is yes because the rankings did not take into consideration the two games... those two games will be factored in the next rankings on dec 7...

a few years ago, some of us on this site had questions about the way fifa ranked the teams... some of us did the research and found the factors that would cause rankings to move...

there are some teams that were obvously stronger than others but were ranked lower... i recall nigeria being one... the reason was due to inactivity... teams that played a lot of games eg. usa will move higher up in the rankings than others which were inactive...

therefore, amt of games played, win versus losses and length of period of inactivity all are weighed in the rankings... a team with a longer period of inactivity will fall lower than one with a shorter period of inactivity...fifa wants teams to play matches other than the fifa mandated dates...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

...indeed!

Additionally, country A rankings can shift due to the activity of countries B,C, D etc...

(I keep stressing to some forumites that reading: "How The FIFA Rankings are Computed" would answer many similar question like Sickko).
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

why read it when we can do the complex thing and cuss them?

Comment

Working...
                    X