No announcement yet.

Who do we play next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time i am seeing him, so i won't write him off just yet. But I must admit, i didn't think he could play with those knocked-knees of his!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Brush View Post
      Geddes looked way out of his league last night. Don't know if it was a case of nerves but at that level you have to grab your chance with both hands or feet in this case.
      You are correct!
      I cannot remember him making on successful pass? ... and or contributing anything meanful?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mosiah vbmenu_register("postmenu_63865", true);

How much influence yuh tink Tappa had in choosing the squad?

response...

Sickko vbmenu_register("postmenu_63867", true);
        Reggae 5 Star General

not much I am sure...he did manage to get his boy Geddes into it and even in the game last night but I am sure he was given a list.

I am sure when Jawge sees this he will tlel us that the invitees were all Tappa's idea.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post

...yet...but Tappa might have buckled under pressure from the Seba fans to take at least one player from the west
        Living up to your modus operandi I see. Tappa had not much influence...but, got his boy in?

You are as consistent as usual!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X