Anyone notice a interesting difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone notice a interesting difference

between 1998 defensive personnel and the one for the last 2 games ?

2 clean sheets and no bibi?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

1998 Defensive Personnel did not allow many goals..

As for Bibi.. tell yuh aready him bettah focus on him antecedents before him find himself in no-mans land.. soon him coach will not be him bredrin...

Comment

how much less than 0 goals yuh can get?

btw i stated a fact what are you rambling on about?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The 1998 version reggaeboyz had many clean sheets to their name, does not count as a difference.

Comment

without bibi in the defence?

Comment

Sorry.. let me put on the filter:

Anybody with reasonable football acumen notice a difference....

Comment

another fallacy......put it in it's proper perspective ask "all people who agree" with you. because i want to know if that is not a difference irrespective of whether you might agree with it or not.

football acumen does not reside solely with you.

Comment

Someone might point out the difference in fashion sense and would be well within their rights..

Rather than waste time I have have officially implemented a filter...

Comment

they might....but it wasn't a fashion sense was it? petulant child!

Comment

True seh yuh build up 2 muscle yuh ah get bright !?

Comment

Working...
                      X