Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to the RBOYZ and

Tappa Whitmore (ahh I feel like a broken record, but for a good cause
    Karl him can coach. Team lost shape during second half but conditioning can fix that. Glad to see Tappa instilling the passing game in the Rboyz.

Again Congrats.

Congrats Tappa and the Boyz. Game was not really quality, but I will take it.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Decent performance. The defense looks okay. Goodison will have to be on the bench when every one is healthy.

I don't think Christopher Jackson will cut it at the International level. When he gets the ball he has this tendency to hold down his head and dribble down the line and he can't tackle and quality winger. He has a hell of a left foot shot though. Definitely would prefer to see Bibi there and Demar in front of him.

Fuller put in a much improved performance. Was letting go the ball a lot quicker, making quite a few one touch passes and doing quite a bit of tackling.

As long as we have Thompson and Austin that middle of the field will be quite difficult to penetrate.

Omar Daley put in an excellent performance. I think he is a better option than Campbell-Rhyce.

Ricketts is his usual. Shot blocking great, kicking away the ball.

That fellow Geddes looked very much out of his league.

Comment

Massive congrats

Another easy win today. Both games against El Salvador and Guatemala were very easy and not much of a challenge.

But at least we can say that we beat two team who were superior to on the night.

Overall, Jamaica did not play that great of a game but they did what was required. The one big improvement that was demonstrated tonight than in past years is that the team displayed very good passing. An intelligent use of passes as well. This is a big plus.

The other big thing that I have noticed over the past two games is much more hustling and challenging of the ball by all players in all parts of the field. Not the normal lazy approach.

The team has a long way to go but its great to see the rebirth of football again.

Respect
        Mac

Comment

True dat. Especially di work rate, nice fi si wi pressure di ball. It mek a big difference. Irrespective of di opposition dem show sumpn. Is a long road fi travel but di start nuh look bad at all.

Comment

So, can we all take back that nonsense about the field being the cause of the bad passes the other day? There have been decent passes in the stadium when we had nothing resembling today's field.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
              That fellow Geddes looked very much out of his league.
              Every coach deserves to put a member of his club team in the national squad.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is a long time since I have seen a player look that out of place.

Comment

Working...
                X