Fantastic Tappa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Tappa

I see what he is trying to instill with that passing game , I have always argued that he is a passer of the ball not a dribbler .It seems to be manifesting itself on our national team .

What we saw against Brazil & Japan was Tappa playing out of his element to defend our national pride to expect him to do it on a consistent basis was asking for a miracle, like Barnes did to Brazil at the Marcarena.He is a silky passer and our national Team has begun to show said traits.

What boggles my mind is Hue & K.Kelly would fit right in , yet no call?

Shelton poor 1st touch , Fuller to me is just not a striker.We need Lowe ,King & Bennet!

Tappa is unto to something that only a fool will deny.I expect him to fix that forward line.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X