Beasley promises to ditch RED boots for Man City fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beasley promises to ditch RED boots for Man City fans

New Manchester City signing DaMarcus Beasley has promised to ditch his RED boots after complaints from fans.

"I knew before I got here that City fans didn't much like Man United but perhaps I didn't realise how much. I learn quickly and it's the black and white ones for home games," he told City's website.

On loan from PSV for the season, DaMarcus hopes that this Saturday's game against West Ham will give both him and the City fans the chance to become better acquainted.

"Left footed midfielders are hard to come by sometimes and hopefully I can fill the void successfully.

"I haven't seen the stadium yet but I hear it is one of the best in England and hopefully I will make my home debut tomorrow. I can't wait to sample the atmosphere.

"I am not viewing my move to City as a short term thing. I want to be here for a while and the best way to achieve that is to go out on the pitch and prove my value to the team."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)
Working...
X