Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice chip by Fuller! GOOOAAAALLLL

Goal!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

I believe its his 1st goal for the senior team at the national stadium , Assasin , Scaley, Ben aka Maudib & Brick must be declaring a national holiday.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      I believe its his 1st goal for the senior team at the national stadium , Assasin , Scaley, Ben aka Maudib & Brick must be declaring a national holiday.
      Yuh just start follow Jamaica football? I recall him scoring against Costa Rica in a friendly game.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

At home ? tell me when ? has it been that long that I have forgotten ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

At home ? tell me when ? has it been that long that I have forgotten ?
          Just consider yuhself corrected. Yes, at home!!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Badmind a guh kill yuh. Dem soon deport yuh like dem deport ONANDI

Comment

Again when ?

Comment

X you are wrong.

Fuller scored against El Salvador in the Stadium. Lisbie and Burton also scored in that game. Was at the end of 2003.

Comment

4 years ago forgive me for not remembering of his prolific ways and before that when ?

Comment

You seem to have an issue. You make a wrong statement, just move on.

Comment

LOL ...I figured so, thanks for the correction.

Comment

Working...
                      X