ENGLAND vs CROATIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENGLAND vs CROATIA

What a horrible start for the English, after Israel gi dem a gift to rahtid.

1-0 to Croatia

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
    What a horrible start for the English, after Israel gi dem a gift to rahtid.

1-0 to Croatia
    Now 2-0.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Eng vs Croatia

Me ******************** it get even worse 2-0

Comment

Maybe Robinson should move to the MLS after this. The Russians and Cheski boss Roma made sure to carry his cheque book with him.

Comment

Meanwhile, Russia that needs to win ... has Andorra pinned to the ropes ... a possession rate of 90% to 10%. Just a matter of applying the knockout punch.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
            Maybe Robinson should move to the MLS after this. The Russians and Cheski boss Roma made sure to carry his cheque book with him.
            ITs not Robinson keeping, its Carson. Cyaan too blame the coach for that move, but why him have Wes Brown on the bench while Lescott playing? If Ashley Cole is fit why is he on the bench?

The only regret mi have is that the big center half suffer and won't get to play Euro 2008. When England lost to Germany McClaren diss the star ballah instead of dealing with who focked up .... Terry. I guess now him wish he had the star out there.

Comment

Overated England flopping at home

The high priced prem talent flopping
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I know Carson is England's goalkeeper. That's why I made that statement.

Comment

And England's woes just continue building. Russia 1 39th min. Andorra 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                    I know Carson is England's goalkeeper. That's why I made that statement.
                    Okay .. sorry!

Opps it gets worse .... Andorra cracked ... Russia 1 - Andorra 0. One thing is certain, Andorra not scoring today ... unless is an own goal.

Comment

Match is live here http://pages.tvunetworks.com/channels/#, and go to channel 54223
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

If England don't qualify for Euro 2008, which seems very likely. Will the English blame foreign players and McClaren?

Comment

Well I can understand them blaming McClaren because he is a crappy coach.

Comment

eriksson mussi look like seh him used to walk on water round about now!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How stupid is England footballers giving Croatia all that possession and playing for a draw.
                              It seems they forgot that Croatia is still a top football nation formerly known as Yugoslavia.???

Comment

Working...
                              X