Did anyone see that goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone see that goal

scored by Kaka on Sunday? Classic. This boy has been a consistent performer for club and country. Truely deserves player of the year.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I haven't been too impressed with his form in Serie A this season. Most of the Milan player except for Seedorf seemed to be playing below their level.

Over the past two years he has been the most consistent Brazilian player.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      I haven't been too impressed with his form in Serie A this season. Most of the Milan player except for Seedorf seemed to be playing below their level.

Over the past two years he has been the most consistent Brazilian player.
      I think Milan has been found out .... stop Kaka ... yuh stop Milan.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

not robinho? yuh mocking and spitting on jawge now.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          not robinho? yuh mocking and spitting on jawge now.....
          Robinho has potential ... watching him against Peru, if nobody knew who he was we'd be asking why Dunga started him daughter boyfriend. We all know him can only do glorious things fi Jawge.

Comment

Working...
          X